Open Discussion - The End Times according to bible prophecy

by Brownboy 114 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

I AM NOT THE CHRIST

The Christ is currently reigning in the heavens.

Brownboy

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

THE AWESOME POWER OF GOD

If you are willing to put faith in Jah, the only true God, then I am willing to share my experiences with you.

Jehovah is able to humble any man, no matter how strong or powerful he thinks he is..........in a microsecond.

I have witnessed a small fraction of Jehovah's magnificance, along with Christ's. The radiance, along with the strength is overwhelming beyond anyone's imagination. You feel a strong radiance present before you that would strike fear in any man. I felt powerless, and became weakened in my own strength, in fear.

The awesome power before you commands the utmost repect that our heavenly Father Jehovah deserves. This respect is lacking in the entire planet we call earth.

I have fear for those that do not willingly humble themselves before our God, and creator of the heavens, and the entire universe.

The faithful slave of Jehovah, and His Christ

[email protected]

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    Jehovah is able to humble any man, no matter how strong or powerful he thinks he is..........in a microsecond.

hmm I have been waiting for a whole minute and i am still not humbled

Havent seen you around much, whatcha been up too?

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

Brownboy, How do you feel about belonging to an Organization that falsely prophesied in God's name?They said "The Creator promises a peacefull and secure new world BEFORE the generation that saw events of 1914 passes away." Deuteronomy18:20-22 and the Society's Watchtower of Feb.1,1956 page 88-89 both say" false prophets who prophesied lies in God's name are put to death." That same Watchtower says "Liars like them will meet an end at Armageddon." The lie they prophesied is on the inside cover of the Awake mag.from 1988 -1995. Waiting for your reply.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    Brownboy, How do you feel about belonging to an Organization that falsely prophesied in God's name?They said "The Creator promises a peacefull and secure new world BEFORE the generation that saw events of 1914 passes away." Deuteronomy18:20-22 and the Society's Watchtower of Feb.1,1956 page 88-89 both say" false prophets who prophesied lies in God's name are put to death." That same Watchtower says "Liars like them will meet an end at Armageddon." The lie they prophesied is on the inside cover of the Awake mag.from 1988 -1995. Waiting for your reply.

A word can have many meanings. A false prophet can also refer to those that earn a profit off of that which should be free. Jehovah gave man everything without asking anything in return except that everyone have love for one another. Trying to understand prophecy as written in the bible, is different then creating your own. Why do you continue to create an argument where one does not exist?

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

According to God's Word at Deuteronomy18:20-22 false prophet has only 1 meaning. If you have a problem with that, argue with God.

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth
    Anyone who lives up to the righteous standards of the living God, and who proves himself worthy can be considered a faithful slave. The same applies to being a witness of Jehovah. It is something that is earned not acquired by name only. Brownboy

When I was a JW, we were never considered worthy enough. (The Pharasees of Jesus time spread the same garbage)

Then I read the Bible and learned it is by Grace, not Works that we are to be Saved. Read the Book of John and learn the real truth.

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    According to God's Word at Deuteronomy18:20-22 false prophet has only 1 meaning. If you have a problem with that, argue with God.

20 "?However, the prophet who presumes to speak in my name a word that I have not commanded him to speak or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet must die. 21 And in case you should say in your heart: "How shall we know the word that Jehovah has not spoken?" 22 when the prophet speaks in the name of Jehovah and the word does not occur or come true, that is the word that Jehovah did not speak. With presumptuousness the prophet spoke it. You must not get frightened at him.

How do these scriptures apply to what you have written?

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Brownboy, you said your last post was going to be in April 2004. How can we trust you?

• Brownboy
    Brownboy
    When I was a JW, we were never considered worthy enough. (The Pharasees of Jesus time spread the same garbage)

Then I read the Bible and learned it is by Grace, not Works that we are to be Saved. Read the Book of John and learn the real truth.

It is written, faith without works is dead. How can anyone proclaim to be Christian if they do not try to live by the standards set forth by Christ? It is true that a person is saved by the grace of God, or underserved kindness of God.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit