It's cases like this that make me support the death penalty...

by Elsewhere 149 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

That is one scary looking woman

• Soledad
    Soledad

Ya, right.......her punishment for this horrific crime should be to become a huge burden on society where the tax payers get to foot the bill for her food, clothing, shelter, counselling and activies for the rest of her life........a bullet is much cheaper
    thank you. this woman and others like her need to snuffed out, there's nothing hypocritical about CP.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I don't know how anyone could do this. She must really be psychologically disturbed. I say eye for and eye! It really shocks me how someone can do that.

I know there is really no justice to this case because there is a person out there still dead and no reason for it. Death Penalty all the way with her.

Brooke WI

• Undecided
    Undecided

If that had been my daughter, they wouldn't need CP, I would take care of it for them.

Ken P.

• Carmel
    Carmel

...shark bait..

• avishai
    avishai
    Obviously, Americans and Europeans have a different culture regarding CP, neither of which seems comprehensible to the other.

How many victims rights associations do you have over their vs. criminal assistance programs?

If someone did this to a member of my family, there would be no phonecall to the cops.....they'd be going six feet under.yeah, and you'd have a walk on the death row.

Highly unlikely. THAT would be temporary insanity. This BEAST planned this for months. That's not crazy.

• Mary
    Mary

That's right.........I'd just plead temporary insanity.......then again, if you make gator bait out of the bitch, you don't even have to worry about doing that.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Any case that involves the taking of a life, I support the death penalty wholeheartedly.

FRY THEM ALL!!!

DY

• justhuman
    justhuman

I agree thee indeed cases like that that support penalty deaths

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

john wayne is dead, clint eastwood will be someday too. the days of lynching justice are over. it's been people like you that made stonings, witch hunts and concentration camps possible. think about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit