I'm Fading.... From This Board

by rocketman 50 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Feel free to post whenever you wish, but it's healthy to turn the page and seek new horizons.

I've always enjoyed your contibution here.

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

I think that sounds healthy.

I believe it's all about growth, get out there and live life! and enjoy it!

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

Good for you Rocket man! Must add, you make a fine looking woman! MEOW!!!

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

like Dansk said: you're helping others ...

Further: You don't need the board any longer - but surely it's fun to look around.

and last: when we see you here, you won't be shunned - on the contrary.

bye bye and good luck for now,

Branda

• Simon
    Simon

Yay, that is progress

It's sad when people we have known leave but it's healthy and a good sign I think. It would be bad if after 4 or 5 years it was just the same old faces discussing the same issues.

The membership of the board evolves as does what is discussed on it although at the core it is always around exJW issues.

It gives people a sense of community and people to talk to during a difficult phase and hopefully people will have good memories of it and even some lasting friendships when they leave.

Have a pleasant onward journey if you do go but feel free to pop back to see if you can see any old names and let us know how things are.

• undercover
    undercover

Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

Good luck Rocketman

• Sassy
    Sassy

hey Rocketman.. I think it is great you are growing out of the box... leaps and bounds out of it..

it sure is an evolution process isn't it?

when I joined here, you were very active.. I find myself that I am not posting anything like I used to..

and I do stay out of the jw related issues more.. I rarely have a need to vent.. or etc..

although I do try to help people if I can..

and cultivate some of the friendships made here..

Glad all is well with you.. and whereever the road takes you.. may it be positive paths! and when we meet here or there.. cool!

• blondie
    blondie

Well, rocketman, I miss you and your posts and your insight. Your $2 worth means more to me than you know and knew. But our life changes. The time comes when the reason we come here is to help others and to keep track of those we have come to know online and inperson.

Best wishes,

Blondie

• morty
    morty

Hey Rocketman,

Glad to see you pop in here but also happy to hear that you are ready to move on so to speak.

Thanks for hanging with us...

Morty

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

On the same track as you my friend - jusr 3 years behind.

Eueslice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit