it's funny how people who hate the jw's so much stick around the forum..

by jwbloodline 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Triple A
    Triple A

I do not hate JWs. I do have my doubts about whose angels the WTS listens to and follows.

I come here because it helps me to understand what it is like to live in the organization. Not that I can fully know. But if I hope to be able to reach out to JWs it is helpful to understand what is going on in their lives.

I also read alot about the WTS reasoning process concerning doctrine. People that have gone through the organization seem to be able to point out the double talk that the Org spews out. Whether it is a change of old doctrine or how two current doctrines conflict.

Hate the individual, NO. Hate what controls them, YES.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

apparently jwbloodline you are a bit slow.

as everyone is trying to point out to you this is not a site owned and operated by the society.

yes it's subject is jehovah's witnesses but it is in no way a extention of the society.

now if you are looking for a site with like minded jws i suggest you go else where cuz youre not going to find it here.

Mrs Jones

• jwbloodline
    jwbloodline

naw i'm just kidding abbandon.. i wouldn't break your mouth.. but just my point.. negative response to a question that i didn't understand... that you didn't understand..

I'm sorry if i offended anyone.. i'm done with this..

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thank God

Mrs Jones

• jwbloodline
    jwbloodline

MRS. JONES.. YOUR TWISTED..

PERIOD. GET YOUR MIND RIGHT BABY, CAUSE YOU MAD OVER NOTHING. I'M BRING UP A SUBJECT THAT SEEMS TO BE VERY TOUCHY TO YOU .. HEHEHE... I'M SORRY IF I HURT YOUR LITTLE FEELINGS.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

It's been said that this board serves as sort of a halfway house for exiting Witnesses. Some stay to help others leaving. Others stay because they've made friends. I'm sort of a combination of the two. I rarely click on any doctrinal thread, mainly because I just don't give a damn about what the Witnesses have to say.

I am interested in hearing stories and experiences of those just leaving. It can be traumatic and difficult and oftentimes people need support. Departure also doesn't take place overnight. With this sect, there are often ancillary issues (family for instance) that force the person to stay closer than they would otherwise.

Hope this helps.

Chris

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

please dont lie...youre not worry about my feelings and sorry honey youre nothing for me to cry over baby

Mrs Jones

• undercover
    undercover
    negative response to a question that i didn't understand... that you didn't understand..

I'm sorry if i offended anyone.. i'm done with this..

You asked a question and you got answers...what else did you want?

You must be an elder or a future elder...shouting makes you feel important

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    How ironic that sounds with the name like Jehovah's withness discussion forums...

not really, We discuss things having to do with Jehovahs Witnesses and this is a discussion board. What is so ironic about that? Besides, if you want to get technical, this forum was created while the owner was still a JW. therefore the name.

• jwbloodline
    jwbloodline

mRS. jONES..

see what i mean. what happend? I posted something that went against your beleifs and you got offended. same thing when you go and someone puts up a question thinking this is a jw forum and here you go adding negotives. I meant nothing i said to you and i have nothing but respect for you as a person. just wanted to prove a point. nobody likes it when it's done to them..

Peace!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit