it's funny how people who hate the jw's so much stick around the forum..

by jwbloodline 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jwbloodline
    jwbloodline

lol@ trolls...

yes i'm a troll spying on all of you.. you guys are such children.. no wonder you got disfellowshiped.. I had a legit question.. you answered it.

bunch of babies.. Mrs Jones especially waaaaaa! goo goo! .. If you love typing keep doing it.. I'm amused.

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

Jwbloodline...I am not nor have I ever been a JW. I am guilty by association only. YOU have reassured me what a blithering bunch of simple minded people some JW's are in their way of thinking. You are proving to everyone on this board touched by the JW's just how JW's act when faced with an outside challenge to their beliefs, just like a child who doesn't get their way. Thank you, I'm convinced-- you'll fit right in. Congratulations.

• jwbloodline
    jwbloodline

seeking know...

I know lots of Jw's who will always give you an intellegent answer. ironically in this room, are a bunch of haters. Not the whole board but just the ones who posted with negative remarks towards me. I was part of the world... from killing to stealing in and out of jail. there is nothing that i haven't seen. I used to play outside over blood from vitims that were shot down like dogs by rival gangs. this is nothing. the whole point i was making was that there is so much to do then trying to stick together like a bunch of outcasts and talkin trash. it's cool to kick it but damn, if you out of the truth, you can do so much more. the problem is that once your out, your too weak to hang with worldly people cause they might kill you, but you can't hang with the jw's cause you got sent off...i respect everyone but they don't seem to respect what i say cause they too busy picking every word i say.. aint it a trip.

i aint no spy.. i could care less what anyone says..

seeking knowledge.. i feel you but don't judge the truth because of these dummies.

• Valis
    Valis

Uh now you intend on simply insulting us all so this thread is done.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit