it's funny how people who hate the jw's so much stick around the forum..

by jwbloodline 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jwbloodline
    jwbloodline

I'm just saying. Not hating or directing this at anyone. But if you guys hate the Jw ways so much, why stick around the forum. the internet is full of things to do. Why stick around here if you are disfellowshiped or just fell off. Why stick around to a place where peeps don't really want you around? .. I'm not saying i dont want you around but hey lets face it. if the shoe fits.. then ... you know what i mean?

any comments?

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

I'm here to encourage any teenagers that think they just aren't gonna make it, can't stomach another jw meeting. To let them know you can have a happy & successful life away from the jws.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Why stick around to a place where peeps don't really want you around?

If you are talking about this forum, then you do not understand that this site is for ex-JW's.

If you are talking about the organization, then the reason many people do not leave is because they would loose their families and friends.

• jwbloodline
    jwbloodline

this is a site for x's withness? lololololololololololololol

How ironic that sounds with the name like Jehovah's withness discussion forums...

• Gill
    Gill

Are you confused dear?

Some of my best friends were JW's and all my relatives still are.

There's hope yet to save them from a life time of misery and this is the place to learn how to gain your freedom from lies and help others to do the same. I view JWD as a replacement for the theocratic ministry school. These poor people, (JW's) need help!!!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

We're pining for the fiords

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

Well, yah, people are on here discussing jws

I don't think anyone here hates them, & some of us don't even really give them too much thought.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

jwbloodline-

this is a site for x's withness? lololololololololololololol

How ironic that sounds with the name like Jehovah's withness discussion forums...

You can to do better than that. If you want to start something fine, but please spare us the I didn't know this was an xjw site. It's old and tired. It insults are far superior intelligence.
  • jwbot
    jwbot

I do not hate JW's at all.

But I still have a lot of issues stemming from growing up JW and leaving the religion that people in this forum help me with.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Well, let's get one thing perfectly clear here: I don't hate anyone.

Having said that, however, this forum is not necessarily a JW-lover forum.

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit