What do you think some posters look like?

by Bubbamar 75 Replies latest jw friends

• missy04
    missy04

LOL, yah. He's not a stinky little guy

• Valis
    Valis

missy...I have some friends w/ferrets and they haven't removed the glands...ewww I don't like going to their house... But he is cute...I have an albino hedgehog...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• missy04
    missy04

an albino hedgehog???? AWWWWW...that really sounds cute. I've never heard of any albino hedgehogs! I always sort of wanted one..I would go to the pet stores and pet them but never ended up with one.

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

<-------- actual picture of Eyebrow.

Well, add a few pounds.

• simplesally
    simplesally

That's my picture a few months ago........Sassy took the pic.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Well, I think Sally probably looks like a Hottie! And I used to think Valis looked like a Hottie, now I'm just picturing the albino hedgehog. One thing I DO know is that Agape_24 does NOT look like Bjork ;)

• prophecor
    prophecor

And I thought Stinky Pantz was the one on the cover of the Black Hair Magazine, I just spent $4.99 for that!!!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

My avatar is a couple of years old now. I need to get it updated.

<== LT

<==== LT's Nephew (now 3)

Missy:Last time I saw one of those it was running up someone's trouser leg!

Valis:What have you got against dressing like Gary Glitter?

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

I would post a piccie of myself on here, but I don't think you hot blooded ladies would be able to control yourselves........ from laughing, vomiting, convulsions....

I don't think the internet is ready for exposing pictures of 'Bull' just yet .....

I even tried homosexuality to get a little human warmth.... but soon got tired of men turning me down too !

Bull! <== founding member of the John Merrick lookalike society!

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

Big Tex: How can we tell if you have sexy legs or not, your socks are almost pulled up to your groin. Pull the socks down so we can see your legs for crying out loud Man. By the way what's under the kilt? Any undies? Now you've got me panting and curious! LOL RHCP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit