What do you think some posters look like?

by Bubbamar 75 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus
    shamus

Some look like this:

But not me! I look like this!

• koolkeithfl
    koolkeithfl

this is what i look like.

• Undecided
    Undecided

Here is what my wife and I look like. We were on vacation at Fort Macon in NC.

Ken P.

• Princess
    Princess

<------------me

• undercover
    undercover
    ...A lot of times I'm influenced by their avatars (like StinkyPants' rotation of lovely ladies)...

Ya mean that's not really StinkyPantz? I'm crushed....

• Valis
    Valis

Most of the folks I have met look as though they could walk right back into the hall with no problems at all. I think that is a major misconception among some JWs and the org as a whole. As if it were when people left they suddenly started dressing like Gary Glitter and joined the Church of Satan or somem...*LOL* I have never been disappointed in any of the folks I've met, except for Gumby who really isn't green...just that billious California spray on tan brown...truly diappointing..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

I don't know what it is, but somehow, Valis is starting to resemble the slipster. Now what is it??

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    ...A lot of times I'm influenced by their avatars (like StinkyPants' rotation of lovely ladies)...
    Ya mean that's not really StinkyPantz? I'm crushed....

Of course I look WAY better than them .

• formerout
    formerout

Its funny that when I imagine what other posters look like - I alway imagine them as attractive, fit, well groomed, with bright, shiny happy faces.

Wow, Bubbamar, you've never seen me but you got it dead on!! teehee

Brad

• undercover
    undercover
    Of course I look WAY better than them .

Let the fantasies continue then....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit