What do you think some posters look like?

by Bubbamar 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

Its funny that when I imagine what other posters look like - I alway imagine them as attractive, fit, well groomed, with bright, shiny happy faces. I never see them as obese, nerdy, or with greasy hair and warts and pimples. Their noses are never too big - no body has a "comb-over." And everybody is so cool.

What do you guys think your fellow posters look like?

• Coqueton
    Coqueton

Maybe they look like their pictures? Or maybe not. I'm not as tan as in the pic I posted. jajajajaja

I am fit, stylish, etc... but I work hard for it. It isn't easy after 30!

• Brummie
    Brummie

I think they all look like candidlynuts except for having different colour hair, well I do anyway.

Brummie

• kitties_and_horses_oh_my!
    kitties_and_horses_oh_my!

Brummie, I want you to look like your avitar! Please don't disappoint me!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I've got dead sexy legs

• Brummie
    Brummie

I have grown a little older now but you will still recognise me by my blue tie. x x x Brummie

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I second that!

• karategirl
    karategirl

I know when I first got on many asked if I was Asian. Far from it. I'm a very pale german/swede decendant with blonde hair and blue eyes. Plenty of T&A too. I always try and picture people. Every thread I read where people are from and look at their age. Always looking for people that live close to me. It is hard to discern ethnicities which is weird. I find it more interesting to be in a mixed crowd. I live in a very diverse neighborhood and wouldn't have it any other way. I really pay attention to the posters outside of the US.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Sorry for being obese.

• JH
    JH

Most posters must look like mean apostates.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit