What do you think some posters look like?

by Bubbamar 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis
    If it weren't for Gap, I wouldn't have any pants.

dam the Gap!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Valis....Oh I'm sooooooooo glad you brought back the nipple ring. :)))) Best ... avatar ... ever. LDH, hemp lover....I'm a tall one too...glad I'm not alone! :) As for myself, my looks have gone from the feline kind, to Neanderthalish, to anime, and now to Emily Haines. :) Ah well. Can't be perfect. Hey, I AM SO RELIEVED!! I PASSED MY BIG FRENCH EXAM TODAY. That's it. I just need to make a few changes to my diss, get it signed tomorrow, copy it a zillion times and submit it Friday morning and THEN I AM OUT OF HERE.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Congratulations, Leolaia, on the French exam, and hooray! Nearly out of there too.

• hemp lover
    hemp lover
    If it weren't for Gap, I wouldn't have any pants.

dam the Gap!

LOL - Didn't really protect my flanks with that sentence, did I?

• Valis
    Valis
    LOL - Didn't really protect my flanks with that sentence, did I?

no you didn't...now prepare to be boarded..yearrr!!!!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Pirate Treasure" class

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

I will give everyone a hint:

I don't look like my avatar.

• missy04
    missy04

Nobody thinks my little guy is cute?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

He's darling, missy. How old is he? Do they normally come in white or is he an albino?

seeitallclearlynow....I just know that Friday night I'm going to feast on crab and maybe even get snockered...lol (and I've NEVER been snockered before in my life, goody-two-shoes me...tho I'm very good at ACTING tipsy)...

Sherry....I remember that your other avatar has such a bright, sunny smile....:)))

• missy04
    missy04

Awwwww, thanks Leolaia I think he's darling too He's albino, around 6 yrs old. (I know that was off the subject of the threat a little, but was just goofin around)

• Valis
    Valis

missy...he is cute, but does he have the glands removed?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit