What do you think some posters look like?

by Bubbamar 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

Big Tex - that's great! I hope that was your Sunday suit at the KH!! lol

German - Please don't apologize. I didn't mean anything offensive. Besides, you're not obese - you look beautiful to me!

• undercover
    undercover

I have a big nose....sorry.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

my exotic plumage would amaze you lmao

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I'm over 300 pounds and am covered with warts.

I wear a snorkel when sleeping.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    I'm over 300 pounds and am covered with warts.

Show off! Then again, if you've got it flaunt it huh. Brummie

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

I imagine them as everyday people. I think the odd one is probably pretty hot and would knock our socks off. Just like day to day life! They're all hot in my books! Funny that's for d@*m sure!

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I look exactly like my avatar. No more, no less; same careless attitude and all. Quite funny, really.

DY

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

Big Tex: How can we tell if you have sexy legs or not, your socks are almost pulled up to your groin. Pull the socks down so we can see your legs for crying out loud Man. By the way what's under the kilt? Any undies? Now you've got me panting and curious! LOL RHCP

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I can vouch for Candidly... she's been hanging out in my pasture making offensive throbbings at my husband, but she does have nice plummages! Here's the proof:

Country Girl

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

I tend to picture most people here as fairly ordinary looking folks. A lot of times I'm influenced by their avatars (like StinkyPants' rotation of lovely ladies) while in many cases I've seen photos of the actual posters on this site. By and large, we're a decent looking group, with a few stone foxes in the mix. Lordy, we do have us some handsome fellas.

I look pretty average. Black hair, white skin from living in a cold climate, a figure that is curvaceous by some standards, a bit chubby by others. If I'd been born a hundred years earlier, I could have been quite a fetching lass, but in 2004, I'm just average.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit