Do you move your bowels at work?

by Elsewhere 111 Replies latest members adult

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

@ Gumby.

Going through the list, I realize my experience with bowel movements leaves much to be desired. Perhaps it is best this way.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

LMFAO at that "What is Poop" article, SP!! Gross but hilarious!

• gumby
    gumby

I give the 'Stinker' the coveted "Shit Award" for schooling us all on the subject.

<< shit award.......to be worn above the right breast.

Gumby

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

SP,

I have clicked on it four times and somebody sent me the link to begin with.

Yeah, right..

You may be used to surrounding yourself with dishonest people, you may even be dishonest yourself, but please do not fall into the trap of thinking that everyone is dishonest. Okay?

That makes about seven clicks and my last one on the enlightening thread. I will leave on my high horse grinding the dog waste underfoot as I leave.

HS

• simplesally
    simplesally

Else, Thanks for your concern........she only asks me to come in now when she is having a hard time going.

Unlike this fellow:

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Ewwww!

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

SAlly - that was beautiful! Really - it made my day!

This thread is so stupid I cannot let it die.

• minimus
    minimus

One of Elsewhere's better threads!

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

Yes, I imagine he feels very proud. Speaking of proud...I wonder if he looks on with a sense of pride when he has an especially large bowel movement?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Bubba,

A little 4 year old boy is amazed that his stool is big and long calls his mother in excitement,,he doesn't want to flush it, till his mom gets to see it it for herself. Mom walks in and takes a peak in the bowl and says to little Johnny: "Yep that's a keeper alright"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit