Do you move your bowels at work?

by Elsewhere 111 Replies latest members adult

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

"Just starting topics that are of great interest to the public", Yeah the public washrooms, maybe!!!!

• missy04
    missy04

Can ya just imagine a JW coming to this site to see what apostates are really like?? "Jehovah help me!!"

Sarah, of the "I won't use public bathrooms unless there is a lock on the door" class

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I would suggest that any of you ladies who are skweemish not to read any further.

But what's this I here about boa constrictors find its home in the sewer and have been known to poke its head up thru the toliet. Is there any truth to that rumor??

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy
    But what's this I here about boa constrictors find its home in the sewer and have been known to poke its head up thru the toliet. Is there any truth to that rumor??

I've made what looks like a Boa Constrictor in the toilet...

Personally, I have seen a Rat come up through a toilet-freaked me out! It was at a friends store, and I didn't want to kill it, so we got a bag, and trapped it in there, and then I took it outside, and set it free. Since then, I am very cautious to look before I sit...

• simplesally
    simplesally

At least at work I don't hear:

Mommy!!!!!!!!!! Come wipe my buttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

• PinTail
    PinTail

This is a very strange post, but I will indulge you. As long as I eat Fig Newtons at least three times a week I have no problems. Yours truly, Dr. John

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

As often as humanly possible - I love the thought of getting paid to take a dump!!

Gumby:

finally found the word you use when your about to shit your pants.....you know......when it feels like it's pokin out a bit? It's called....PRARIE DOGGIN.

We have a couple of euphamisms for it over here in the UK

• The Turtle's poppin' it's head out
    • You're having a 'tense touching cloth' moment

There are also some other fantastic alternatives to "having a poo"....

• Dropping the kids off at the pool
    • There's one stuck in the departure lounge

There are others, but they may be construed as racist by some 'over sensitive' people, so I will refain from using them here....

We also have a name for the type of loo paper in public toilets - the stuff that feels like you'll never get clean.... is the "Nigel Benn toilet paper. It's rough and it's tough, and it takes No Shit"

Excellent thread by the way - SP - your knowledge about "Fecal Matters" is just awe inspiring !!

Bull!

• Englishman
    Englishman

I'd just like to say how nice it is to be a proper pooper once again.

Da de da de... Pooperman!

Englishman.

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

You guys do realize that Elsewhere had alterior motives when he started this thread. He needed reading material. He's not really pooping. He's playing with his willy in the stall at work and he's telling everybody he's pooping. Right Else. Come on now, you can tell us. We're your pals. Don't be shy! Ya perve. LOL/ Hey a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do! At work is ok too, I guess! If that's your thing. Bathroom stalls, then all the power to ya! POOPY POWER!!! GO ELSEWHERE!!! GO! LMAO

• Soledad
    Soledad
    Women can control their poopin somehow

oh no not me honey I have IBS and when I gotta go I GOTTA GO!!

I say you haven't really lived until you've taken a dump at a NYC Subway station!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit