Do you move your bowels at work?

by Elsewhere 111 Replies latest members adult

• gumby
    gumby

People should shit right after they wake up. You get up, make some coffee, and you either shit while it's brewing or shortly after into your first cup. These ARE the shitting rules! You don't crap when you get to work. I hate going in to take a leak and some dude has just come out smellin like an old ladies bicycle seat. Jesus.....start poopin at home you repulsive bastards! Women don't poop at work.....why do you?

Like I said....shit in the early morning.

*talks like he's some kinda poop guru or sumthin*

Gumby

• seedy3
    seedy3

Next time you go do that, make a point, if you have access to a scale at work, weigh yourself before you poo, then do it again after, it has been scientifically proven that each log is a turd of a pound.

snicker

Seedy

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    you either shit while it's brewing or shortly after into your first cup.

I'm sorry grossgumby. I REFUSE to $#!+ into my first cup a coffee.

• seawolf
    seawolf

The boss was wanting to talk to one of the guys but the guy was in the bathroom making room for dinner. The boss stood outside the bathroom door waiting for him...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting... Finally the guy came out and the boss yells "I'm not paying you to sit in there and shit all day" in front of everyone at the office. It was funny. The guy didn't look amused...

• Satanus
    Satanus

Grumby

shit while it's brewing or shortly after into your first cup.

Do you stir it too?

S

• gumby
    gumby

Geesh....I say one little word wrong.....................

Gumby

• Satanus
    Satanus

Gum

I guess that we are bored

S

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    Every time I "go down the hall" I'm sitting there thinking: "This is AWSOME!!! I'm getting PAID to take a sht! "

Looks like the world's schmucks have a new King.

HS

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Czar............when I pushed crew(s) in the feild they got me a bumper sticker:

"Have you Flogged your Crew Today?"

Really...... I am kinda laid back and am mellowed in old age........ you can 'go' but hurry up ~ok!

~~Hill

• gumby
    gumby

I'll never look at you the same way again stinker

Gumhurl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit