Do you move your bowels at work?

by Elsewhere 111 Replies latest members adult

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

An all new low in time wasting.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

Thanks for the thread. I have not laughed so hard in ages.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

I've noticed that the Toilet Paper at work is always sub standard and not too absorbent. So I wind up using a hell of a lot more than I normally do.

I generally try not to poop at work unless I really really have to.

Now farting at work.....completely different story.

• Xandria
    Xandria

Well.. you all are just full of it.

X.

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

So I'm thinking, just check out this thread...holy moley...82 responses. Too funny.

SP, I loved the humor you posted.

Gawd, I gotta get a life

granny

• prophecor
    prophecor

I came here to find out what all the hubbub was about regarding the taking of a $#!+, I've tried for several days to avoid even coming to this particular thread, however, I was able to show my wife some of the reasons I'm often here, and we all got a good laugh out of this, me and my family of NON JW origin. Thanx 4A Good place to dump.

Stinky Pantz, your intellectual knowledge of the situation all got us laughing as my son inquired, " What is she, a POOPOLOGIST?" But really though, we were all quite impressed with the info you presented, now get rid of those Naughty Pictures!!!

And I could never ass( o )ciate the cha cha cha Charmin commercial with the Bear that $#!+$ in da' woods until coming to this thread, I truly never but the 2 together until 2Nite, you folx are truly beyond counselling!!!

Phess

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Granny Linda & prophecor-

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Hey, i posted that pic @ slippys and it got removed!

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Very fuuny topic! Thanks SP for the good laugh.

Have you checked out the below site??? Some funny $h!t there!

www.poopreport.com

It appears that some people who can't get a good chuckle outta this thread need a big coffee ENEMA!

• Xandria
    Xandria

No thank you! No coffee Hicolonic for me! I am regular.. IT has been a funny thread. SP you know your shit.

X.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit