Do you move your bowels at work?

by Elsewhere 111 Replies latest members adult

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

I'm with Bubba on this one........by the way, what a deep subject for such a mind as yours, Elsie!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

My other smart "ass" remark.......no pun intended was this: Does a Bear Do Poo Poo in Da Woods?

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Yes, always for 2 reasons. 1 - I'm getting paid for it and 2 - If it's an unusually large one, I'm not responsible for unplugging the can.

Kwin

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake
    Does a Bear Do Poo Poo in Da Woods?

Duh, Sunnygal...haven't you seen the cha cha cha Charmin commercials?

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

It's a sign that I am going to stay for a while. Temp jobs aren't graced with my "presents".

I usually don't when I'm just out and about - I just don't feel the need. However, when I get home, the first thing I do is head to the head...

Just one of those psychological things, I guess.

CZAR

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

How funny is that...reminds me the time I used to gag every time I went to the ladies' room at my former job...a certain woman (my supervisor) would stink the place up...we knew it was her because we were a small company!

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

If you work for me you get a stern warning on day one, "Don't drink more water than you can sweat- we ain't got time for you to piss". Lunch is on your time.... you can dump on your time.

~Hill (invented the "29 minute" lunchbreak class)

• jws
    jws

I remember a girl talking about this and the other women at the table were all agreeing. Apparently she will NOT move her bowels at work. I was laughing at the measures she would take too. She will go so far as to drive a few blocks away to a gas station or fast food restaurant and use their bathroom rather than doing it at work. She even carries toilet seat covers in her purse. She was so afraid she might actually make a sound while doing it and have everybody in the restroom know what she was doing. Or worse, leave an odor.

I don't really care. The only place I kinda worry about it is in co-ed bathrooms - like the ones on Ally McBeal where there are several stalls shared by men and women.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief
    If you work for me you get a stern warning on day one, "Don't drink more water than you can sweat- we ain't got time for you to piss". Lunch is on your time.... you can dump on your time.

Let me guess - you tend to have problems hanging on to good people...

CZAR

• shotgun
    shotgun

A man after my won heart...elsewhere I love those double time and triple time holiday forays.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit