Why do you post?

by Xena 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    I'm in a curious frame of mind

Xena!!! Dudette! Haven't seen you in awhile, and you WERE/HAVE BEEN on my mind alot lately.........nice avatar by the way.........who knew Santa could be so sexy? LOL! As to the above highlight.........I get "curious" too when I've toked a few...............does something to kick my intellectualism into high gear..........I post for all the above reasons........depending on my mood and frame of mind every day..........I even check in to the forum from work every day to see what "stimulating" topics have been launched.......lately, since it is a very spiritual time of the year, I've felt the need to reach out in encouragement to the new posters here........

• roybatty
    roybatty
    Roy:

Xena as an avatar has NOTHING on Xena in person...

Why am I not surprised???

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    We all come from a small slice of life which no one except for a therapist would undertand.

I post because I hurt and you understand.

I post because you hurt and I understand.

and you make me laugh

Wow! Bryan, you really touched me with this post..............made my eyes fill with tears..........this board has so many dimensions that we all connect on..........it is a very special, almost sacred place..........sacred things make us laugh and cry...........this board does both.........and, it allows others to vent their anger and hurt in a safe place.

Hugs,

Terri

• minimus
    minimus

So that Hillary_Post will respond.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I post because...I'M PROUD OF MY EX-JW CHRISTIAN HERRITAGE!

Wasn't there a talk something about that a few years ago?

I'm not proud that I was a JW, I'm proud that I'm no longer one.

Kwin

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Trolling is a sport from which I derive great pleasure and that is why I post.

What ELSE is new?

I am not willing at this stage to inform the world as to my many identities on JWD, though I am willing to admit that I post on JWO as a single brain cell with too much time on my hands, ( that should make me easily identifiable ) and on JWC as a single drooping, hanging bosom ( somewhat harder to pinpoint ).

Whatever..............

Another reason that I post is that I am so full of love, that if I did not my heart would burst apart.

Sincerely doubt it.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

When I first posted it was because I had information that I wanted to share having visited Randy's site for a few years - after that I got to know fellow posters and it just seemed like a good idea

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    (often in contrast to their screen-image)

LOL..........yeah, Ross, some of us would be much "larger" in life. (tongue in cheek)

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Terri: Has Xena been talking again?

LOL

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Terri:
    Has Xena been talking again?

(Terri mutters to herself about men in general and a half a horse's assed Centaur by the name of Ros who just celebrated his birthday, in specific)

Ross, my "wee" mannie.............I was talking more specifically about an issue that is dear to most "women's" hearts...........weight......and having too much...........LOL........

Terri, of the "ME FAT, NOT BIG BONED CLASS"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit