Why do you post?

by Xena 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie

Cus I like the crowd here, good people, good for a larf, an argument, a cry, a vent etc and to relate too. Oh, and to make sure my bitches are being taken care of...lol

Brummie

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

(((Brummie))) This bitch has been well taken care of - thank you!

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

no

you is my bitch, Brummie

(gotta keep my pimp hand strong)

laters

kaykay_mp

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Because it may be helpful to be reminded that the Truth is not in beliefs or encased within some other person, place or thing, but rather -- infinitely closer. It is That, which looks out the eyes and reads this now, that is far more than the broken person it believes itself to be; and is Itself the wholeness we seek -- and the end of all suffering.

j

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

"out of the heart's abundance the mouth speaks"

...sorry 'bout that flashback

Because YOU get it. Plus I've learned alot about interacting with other adults on a normal, non-JW wavelength being here.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Pettttttttttty Gee I missed ya around! x x x

you is my bitch, Brummie

darn, I love it when ya talk dirty to me.

mwah

• prophecor
    prophecor

I post as a means of purging, scraping away some of the infectious remains of my history with having been a JW. I could not see when on the inside, how my whole world got completely turned around. The teachings that kept me closeted and screened off from the real world. The every day reality of life was seen thru one with blinders on, while suffering from tunnel vision at the same time.

In an attempt to gain some closure from the years of fear as well as many of my dreams that I had put off, I now need to "Live Like You Were Dying" as is scripted by Tim Mc Graw's beautiful musical country and western composition.

I'm desperately trying to live by posting here, it gives me a voice that was unable to be heard while in the Hall, or even in life for that matter.

If someone is able to gain by my posting here, then what I've had to say were words not gone into air and though no longer a JW, my desire to help other people does not change. Should no one choose to listen, comment or pay attention, then thats OK too, this is what I have to do to keep me OK, I speak my heart here, in an attempt to gain some healing from the "Ghost In The Hall."

Everyone has their own particular brand of suffering to do, this however is therapy that I desperately need, but can receive no help from the regs on the outside, for no one but us could truly relate to our suffering done inside the Tower.

• Coqueton
    Coqueton

Cuz I am addicted to soapboxes!

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    Threads, posts within threads...life events, doctrine, hopes, dreams, drama.....what causes you to post here? What do you feel you get from it? Or give to others?

Damn, I hate it when people make me examine myself.

Walter

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Well that's a question I've asked myself lately ... Why exactly ? ...

Those lasts years in my private life I've been surround most by people around theire 20's to 30's (or with people I was working with on short periods but that you can't talk too much about lots of things with as it is not the place).

Here I can talk/exchange thoughs with people and more over "women" from all ages ... Also I like to share people's and my experiences ... I do either expect to find or help/support/answer when needed (in a way or an other) ... I also do expect to build some "light" frienship around the world ... (you know the kind that says when you come over knock on my door - not more but not less ... ) I felt to stop it ... and have some regret's I didn't proposed to meet Brian and Familly here on Paris (But I'm in a very bad mood at the moment ... you could see it on my face (REALLY) ... I feel like I could turn sore for good ... I've had and still have to face few big or sensitives issues in differents matter in less than 8 months which also mean almost a year ( I MEAN I've been on a ROLLERCOASTER ) ... I'm tired/and talking about everything, nothing, what's matter to me or taking care of somebody else just makes me feel a little better nor busy).

Also the reason why I feel to talk about me is probably the reason why I should maybe go to see a shrink : I feel not normal (nothing particularly new already for a JW or Ex JW) but it goes farest than that for me ALMOST NOTHING have been normal in my life, with very good surprises/gifts/opportunities and some stuffs on the worst side (I'm not alone certainely) but there is a time you feel to talk about it (the forum is perfect for that, because it's not like knoking on a busyplayer or worst not busyplayer friend or on a married friend door because you just feel to talk NOW ... ). I do considere this place like a little cafe where you can meet on a regular basis the same people that I get to know little by little and new once that makes the place richer and richer and that I can enjoy in many ways (and sometimes just in reading what they have to say)

Also this forum is my first "forum" experience ... And I just like it ... I'm kind of attached to it and some caracters ... (some that might even don't know it) - but that's the thing whith the place - it's very free and accessible in many ways.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit