Why do you post?

by Xena 66 Replies latest jw friends

• roybatty
    roybatty

Number one, to stare at Xena's new pic. Number two, argue with Simon. Now getting both, ah, life is good!

• HappyDad
    HappyDad
    I post because after a lifetime of feeling different from other people because of being a JW I have finally found people with the same experiences and mind set as myself. What ever our different views on things our experience with the JW cult is more or less the same.

Yeah! What Gill said.

HappyDad

• Badger
    Badger

Roy:

Xena as an avatar has NOTHING on Xena in person...

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Xena,

Threads, posts within threads...life events, doctrine, hopes, dreams, drama.....what causes you to post here? What do you feel you get from it? Or give to others?

Dreams and drama are good, but trolling is much better. Trolling is a sport from which I derive great pleasure and that is why I post. I am not willing at this stage to inform the world as to my many identities on JWD, though I am willing to admit that I post on JWO as a single brain cell with too much time on my hands, ( that should make me easily identifiable ) and on JWC as a single drooping, hanging bosom ( somewhat harder to pinpoint ).

Another reason that I post is that I am so full of love, that if I did not my heart would burst apart.

Best regards - HS

PS - Do you believe in Magik? if so why?

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Because on this board I've found a wonderful community of people that I can openly share my thoughts with and they manage to elicit the whole range of human emotions within me. I know that I will not be shunned for my views but instead can expect enlightening discussions and counterpoints. Hopefully, sooner rather than later I can also give back something of worth to those on this board.

• freedom96
    freedom96

I enjoy reading different points of view, as well as keeping up to date with what is going on with the witnesses.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Because I've invested over three years of my life into some fantastic friendships. I have met, and continue to meet, some lovely people (often in contrast to their screen-image).
    Further, I get the opportunity to help a few folks along the way, and put back into the world a portion of what I've received.

• Princess
    Princess

I've tried to quit...but I can't.

• FairMind
    FairMind

I post because I like to share my experiences and views about life, JWs and the WTS with others. While all of us are different as people, our experiences are amazingly similar when it comes to the WTS. I sometimes post to counter what I see as unfair or overly harse criticism and to hopefully add balance to discussions of some topics.

FM

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

It's a habit. Like coffee, booze, and deepfrying my cats.

CZAR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit