Why do you post?

by Xena 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

Threads, posts within threads...life events, doctrine, hopes, dreams, drama.....what causes you to post here? What do you feel you get from it? Or give to others?

I'm in a curious frame of mind

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Sometimes I hope to get a laugh...sometimes it doesn't work. But it gives me a chance to vent, or to burst with pride about something, or whatever. Something we never got to do in "the troof".

laters

kaykay_mp

• Badger
    Badger

Because I've met people much like you, Xena, who I share something with. I view many on the board as a circle of friends, and I like to share my thoughts, experiences and hopes with them. Or just to chat. And, I haven't given up on finding a Mrs. Badger here somewheres...

Most I've met on the board are great people. I've registered and dropped off a lot of boards in my day, but the ones I stay with I find I enjoy the posters and people as individuals, not just text from a random source.

I like you guys...that's why I stayed.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

oh, badger...and we like you!!

and we'll like you even more when you come out with part three!

heh heh

laters

kaykay_mp

• Gill
    Gill

yes Badger! Hurry up with part three!

• Badger
    Badger

No, no...don't hijack Xena's thread...I'll add more later...

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

no really,

we like you badger!!

((((HUGS))))

laters

kaykay_mp

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

To share, learn and (thanks to some characters here at JWD) laugh.

• Gill
    Gill

I post because after a lifetime of feeling different from other people because of being a JW I have finally found people with the same experiences and mind set as myself. What ever our different views on things our experience with the JW cult is more or less the same.

I finally know I'm 'normal' and just like all of you and that makes me feel happy and good and I hope I can help someone who wants to leave the JW cult. But I also know that this is not as easy as I would like it to be so I"m learning more and more everyday from everyone else who posts on here.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

I'm with Badger - because there have been so many I have been honored to get to know, and now call friend.

Because there's interesting conversations, and it's as "immediate" as calling a few friends over for dinner. I'm admittedly not the most intelligent of the bunch, but I have learned so much by reading others. And to be honest, I've learned a thing or 2 about human dynamics as well. Evil as well as *good*.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit