Can YOU Determine A "Real Apostate" From A "Fake Apostate"?

by minimus 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Amorivora
    Amorivora

Wow, that that was great. I was rapping and foot-tapping. Did you just make that up?

• Gill
    Gill

I've had a look at the label in the back of my knickers and it says 'REAL APOSTATE'. patented.

Now I just have to make sure my mother doesn't see my washing!

• mouthy
    mouthy

back of my knickers

I laughed at that.... Shows your English!!! We all call em differant things dont we.?

When I first came to Canada as a war bride I was 19 years of age. In the first winter here I went to a shower for a bride to be. We were shown into the bedroom & told to remove our coat & our bloomers... I was very leery & DIDNT !!!!I thought "what kind of a party is this" Turned out that in the winter the ladies wore OVER their panties ( knickers)Warm Bloomers>>>which they removed in house... Dah!! Sorry to steal the post (old lady having a flash back lol) But I am STILL a REAL APOSTATE!!!!

• Pole
    Pole

True apostates have beards. That's why I'm growing one.

• gumby
    gumby

True apostates finish their threads they start.

I hate it when a newbie supposed apostate bastard starts a thread, gets all kind of cool responses to help them, and they never return to their thread. Bastards!

Gumby

• Pole
    Pole

gumby,

The way you put it may make some people think you're throwing your accusation at me. Therefore I'd like to state that I don't think you meant me.

Pole

• Gill
    Gill

Gumby!

You seem to have your knickers in a twist today, or maybe your pants are in a scrunch!

Hang loose man!

Nobody's perfect....Yet!

He, he!

• gumby
    gumby

Pole and Gill.......gee wiz (talks like the beaver).... I ain't in a bad mood ya silly bastards.

Seriously.....a "true" apostate cannot be defined since the term is too broad and the meaning is too splintered in the minds of many as to what one really is.

Gumby

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Like many on this board, many JW's we know (and many of us at one time) thought that anything said bad about the WT was apostacy. I remember many a time someone said something or did something contrary to counsel from the Borg. Many were labeled "apostate." I hate that word. The only time I heard anyone else use that word besides the Borg was Dr. Zaius in the original "Planet of the Apes."

• minimus
    minimus

This board is filled with apostates!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit