All Secret Santa Paricipants sign in here please!

by Gadget 190 Replies latest jw friends

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

My Secret Santa was HempLover!!!

I received the most wonderful things! I got Tim McGraw's new Cd, which I am listening to right now-(Great CD by the way)! I also received the neatest Branding Iron Candlestick! I have it sitting by a Cowboy on horse statue, and they complement each other so well! I have a rustic hand-dipped candle which fits into it perfectly. My dog Chelsea even received a Candy cane rawhide bone!!!

All of that, and I got a neat card, and a beautiful letter! WOW

It has been killing me for a few days wanting to open it early, and I am so glad I was able to wait til Christmas day-it provided a wonderful experience!

Thank you soooo much Hemp Lover!

Merry Christmas! You certainly gave Chelsea and I a very nice one...

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Ack I'm so confused.

I got two gifts and it seems neither was the secret Santa gift!!! Thanks to Country Woman for the CD and to the other gift giver (you know who you are). The jewel box looks like a jewel itself, Thank you so much.

But.... hmmmmm confusion confusion.

I haven't read the whole thread here but the person I sent to PMed me that the gift was recieved so I can rest easy. Now I have to go back and do some reading

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Myself,

I opened your presents today! Thank you!

Everyone, she gave me two puzzles to work on. One is a metal version of the game where you have to arrange the numbers in order and the other is one of my old favorite puzzles: The two twisted nails. It's a classic that is always fun!

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

((((((Insomniac)))))) THANK YOU !!

She gave me a couple blues cds from local talent ( I love getting new music-especially blues) and a really cool butterfly ! Thank you again!! Enjoying it all now !

XW

• morty
    morty

I already posted on another thread about what I got..( loads of stuff)..My secret santa was Sassy.....I believe there is 2 threads going...anyways, does anyone have contact with senselessly sane?

I was her secret santa and sent her gift out over a month ago and have not heard from her...I paid for extra postage as well for her to get the package in plenty of time...

I just worry now because the last time she posted was when she was giving suggestions of what she would like for x-mas....If you in touch with her, could you please pm me to let me know if she is alright??

Thanks...

• bem
    bem

From Emma, I recieved a beautiful Cloision<sp?> Humming bird I'll use as ornament in the future. But , I'll still leave it hanging to enjoy all year long. Pure Maple sugar in the forms of maple leaves will taste great in my hot tea. A special note book with humming bird trivia on it, and other things. I love them all. Thank You so much Emma!! I am already signed up for the next secret santa.

I'm affraid I may not of been a considerate santa tho. My pal may not of gotten hers before christmas. I truly am sorry.Last I heard she hadn't recieved it yet. I sent it Monday. But a week seems to of not been enough time I'll do better next time.

• jwbot
    jwbot

*sigh* no gift for me, and my person has not recieved their gift yet either :(

• fifi
    fifi

Merry Christmas to you all ... be it a day late. I still haven't heared if my gift arrived, but I received lovely trinket boxes from Angharad and Simon.

Best Wishes,

Rachel

• myself
    myself

(((((Lady Lee)))))

I waitied until Christmas morning to open my gift, it is absolutely beautiful (for inquiring minds, it is a crystal ornament shaped like a christmas tree).

I apologize that it has taken a few days to post, but after the family opened gifts, we had to take my daughter to meet with her father. We went to a party after that. Well after so many beers and shots handed to me I wasn't up to posting yesterday

Elsewhere, I am glad you enjoyed your gifts. The metal slide puzzle reminded me of some of the puzzles we enjoyed as kids.

• kat2u
    kat2u

I opened my gift on christmas day. Thankyou Purza!!!!!!!

for the Beautiful ornaments and the candle mmmm it smells good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit