CALLING...All One-liners...we all need a good laugh !

by Rabbit 43 Replies latest social humour

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

I walked into my lawyers office with 24 cans of beer and he said "I think we have a case!"

Hardy har har.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

One more:

Elsewhere walked into the psychiatrist's wearing nothing but Saran wrap and the psychiastrist said "I can clearly see you're nuts!"

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

When a man talks dirty to a woman, it' sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it's $3.95 per minute.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them ?

Isn't Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse ?

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

If the tooth brush had been invented on the west coast by a democrat instead of in Alabama by a republican, would it have been called a Teeth Brush?

Jst2laws

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

'A man walks into the kitchen with a duck under his arm and says, "this is the pig I've been screwing." The wife says, "that's a duck, not a pig." and the husband replies, "I was talking to the duck!"

BOOM BOOM!

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Since light travels faster than sound, isn't that why some people appear bright until you hear them speak ?

If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as cold tomorow, how cold is it going to be ?

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Why do you press harder on a remote-control when you know the battery is dead ?

Come on you guys...we need post-election laughs. People are getting TOO serious again.

I know each one of you knows at LEAST one joke ! please...

Since Americans throw rice at weddings, do Asians throw hamburgers ?

da-daaa....

• little1
    little1

For anyone who listens to Garrison Keillor on NPR-I think the Joke show is tomorrow night. That will give you enough one liners to last MONTHS!!!!

• Steve Egner
    Steve Egner

Two nuns decided to ride their bikes into town. A few minutes into the ride, one said, "I never came this way before."

The other nun replied, "It's the cobblestones."

Steve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit