WHAT DO YOU SEE IN THE MIRROR?

by Terry 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

I see everything falling apart. I have to suck it in; strike the right pose and choose the best angle to keep from grossing myself out.

What do you see?

I'm 58 years old; what do I expect to see?

I know I'm not attractive to women anymore. Why can't I accept that? Everybody gets older and grows really UGLY. But, why me?

What do you see?

Can you accept what you see in the mirror? I can't. I pretend there is still something left. A dying ember with a spark left that can ignite a huge bonfire. But, I'm lying, lying, lying to myself.

I'm spoiled meat.

What do YOU SEE when you look in the mirror?

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

First of all, you are a hottie, so stop denying it .

What I see is different depending on the day. Some days I honestly see a cow.. then I won't eat for two days. Other times I feel incredibly cute! I have begun to see signs of aging though.. it's come far too quickly. I think I've spotted crow's feet and my body isn't as tight as it used to be.

I'm not unhappy with what I see, so I guess that's good right?

• Mulan
    Mulan

Princess and I were just discussing this subject a little while ago.

I used to see a fat woman. Then I would look at photos and think I wasn't that bad (I didn't used to be fat). Now it's kind of reversed. I look in the mirror and don't think I look bad, but when I see a picture, I wonder why I look so fat. Pictures are not dimensional..................that's the only difference I see.

I think we all have distorted views of how we appear to other people.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I see a used person.

A mom that has her hands full.

A daughter that is a huge disappiontment.

A woman who doesnt know her worth.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Step... as Ralph Cramden would say.....'baby, your the greatest'... any one who can climb out of the messes you have been in and still have a sense of humor cant be all bad.

You, Dearest, have your whole life ahead of you. Life twists and turns... sometimes the shit is up front and smoothes out, sometimes its at the end. Mine shows up at suprising intervals, usually when everything is going really well.

Decide who you want to be baby... and ride this train to the end... the trip is worth it.

Hill

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    WHAT DO YOU SEE IN THE MIRROR?

Death creeping up behind me at an increasingly faster pace .

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

(((Hill))

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake
    Now it's kind of reversed. I look in the mirror and don't think I look bad, but when I see a picture, I wonder why I look so fat.

Mulan,

I think the same thing when I see photos of myself but also when I see a video of myself.

• Badger
    Badger

A short, fat Indian with nice eyes and smile

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

aww badger I have seen the apostopicks. You all are cuties...

Glad you all had fun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit