What Are You All Reading?!

by Doubtfully Yours 65 Replies latest social current

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Spantz, have ya ever read Dean Koontz's "Strangers"? It's one of the best he's ever written and the first Dean Koontz novel I read. DANG it was good!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Frannie-

It's official.. I luvs ya. Dean Koontz is my favorite author and Strangers is possibly my favorite of his books!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I lurvs ya too, SP! I think I've read everything Dean's written...heh.....of course, I didn't get truly interested in Stephen King until "The Stand"

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

You are REALLY creeping me out here .. The Stand is ALSO the book that got me interesting in King..

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I'm more than halfway through Raymond Franz' "Crisis of Conscience." I definitely recommend it to anyone who has not yet read it. Quite an eye opener. Additionally, I'm reading "The Early Christians" by Eberhard Arnold and the "Way of St. Francis" by Murray Bodo. Next on my list is "War, Peace and the Bible" by J. Carter Swain and "War: Four Christian Views" edited by Robert G. Clouse.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    You are REALLY creeping me out here .. The Stand is ALSO the book that got me interesting in King..

LOL, Spantz! This must be why we score so similarly on test threads...

Ah well....great minds...heh

• gwyneth
    gwyneth

I just finished "He's Just Not That Into You" or whatever it's called...I finished it in two hours, and LMAO. Very entertaining. That was right after I finished "Mystic River." Haven't seen the movie, now I gotta compare. Next I picked up a true crime book because there was nothing else around, and I am only slightly committed to finishing it. I am also reading, "Small Business Management: An Entreprenuerial Emphasis" for my course at the community college. Not nearly as enjoyable.

• bem
    bem

Well (((B))) and Frannie!

I knew I loved you two! for reasons other than great personality and being the ladies that you are!

I have read almost all the books you mentioned and those are among my favorite Authors! Is that cool or what?

I am reading the Celestine Prophecy, by James Redfield.

And I'm still reading,,,A Year by the Sea, Thoughts of an Unfinished Woman by Joan Anderson.....Since it's taking me so long to read it I wonder if that says something about leaving things 'unfinished'?

Dorothy

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

since your leaving anyway..take out the trash is what i'm reading *a fluff book*

insomniac... ever read sweet savage love by rosemary rogers? sandra hill did a parody type book about that novel..very very funny read.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Well (((B))) and Frannie!

I knew I loved you two! for reasons other than great personality and being the ladies that you are!

I have read almost all the books you mentioned and those are among my favorite Authors! Is that cool or what?

High 5's, ((((Dorothy))))!!

Hugs,

Frannie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit