What Are You All Reading?!

by Doubtfully Yours 65 Replies latest social current

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt (before Bed, almost done, ready for Theodore Rex)

The Complete Dead Sea Scrolls (Sunday Afternoons)

Rereading Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (On my Lunch Break)

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake
    I loved Angels and Demons, and the DaVinci Code.

Mulan or anyone who's read these,

I really want to read both of those...which one should I read first?

• Special K
    Special K

Angels and Demons was written before Davinci Code.

I think you should read that one first.

I read Davinci Code first and then Angels and Demons..

I wish I would have read Angels and Demons first..

Dan Brown, the author, plans to have another book to follow up the Davinci Code in 2005.

www.danbrown.com

Special K

• Mulan
    Mulan

Neither book depends on the other to understand...............not a sequel or a prequel, so I don't think it matters. I read Angels and Demons second. Loved them both.

• missy04
    missy04

I'll tell ya some good things I have read..most of them arent new or anything.

And they aren't all fiction..just good stuff on various subjects..

I read the three books by David Pelzer about being abused as a kid...even for people who weren't abused in any way, it makes you feel very lucky and blessed..pretty sad, though.

I just read "Blind Side"..I think by catherine coulter..no idea if that spelling was correct.

I am reading "Judas Child" ...(forgot who wrote it)...right now so I don't know if it's any good or not.

hmmmm...Louis Duncan books are REALLY good..they're like mystery kind of books.

X Files books are great!!

One really awesome book I read was written by Martha Manning, called "Undercurrents." It is based on her journal while she was going through depression. It's really great. And she's funny, too.

I'll post more when I think of them.

Missy

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i just re read taltos by anne rice

reading blood canticles now.

ordered several of her books off ebay today.

taltos was the first of her books i ever read several years ago.. i felt like i was such a bad girl reading an occult book!

i miss feeling like a bad girl lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit