What Are You All Reading?!

by Doubtfully Yours 65 Replies latest social current

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

So, what's everybody reading these days?

I used to read so passionately, but I've lost the hobby due to everyday life stress and distractions. I want to get back into reading again.

Any good author/book suggestions?

DY

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

I'm trying to get in touch with my innerself, so I'm reading that book from John Gray

Men are from Mars, Women are from Vegas

Women are from Venus, Men are from Uranus

Men are from Penus, Women are from Bras

or something like that.

• jaredg
    jaredg

currently i am reading The Varieties of Religious Experience by William James. It's kind of a slow read but there have been some good points broought out about the psychology behind religion in general.

i just ordered Captives of a Concept by Don Cameron and i can't wait to get it in!!

• shotgun
    shotgun

I've been combing through..Lies and the lieing liars who tell them

Also known as the Proclaimers book

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I am currently reading The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne

• shotgun
    shotgun

Read the Gate Keepers about a month ago...enjoyed it

• amac
    amac

I'm reading a book called The Gnostics and a historical book called Jesus Christ with a subtitle I can't recall right now. I usually flip between novels, history, biographies and religous history. A novel is next, so I might read Moby Dick since I've never read it before and it is sitting on my shelf.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I'd love to read some type of novel that would have a bit of romance, a bit of suspence, and at the same time be some story line that's definitely plausible. Nothing really farfetched, but a believable story; something that could actually happen.

DY

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

I'm reading America:The Book by Jon Stewart. It's like a student textbook. It's great.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I'm reading another Kay Scarpetta, Medical Examiner book called "Blow Fly" by Patricia Cornwell.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit