Name Silly Reasons JWs Get Disfellowshipped

by minimus 45 Replies latest jw friends

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

You can be DF'ed for:

Watching 3ABN

Eating unbled meat

Going to XJW sites (However, infidels.org isn't seen as bad as this site.)

Saying there's good in all religions.

Speaking up against the WT against covering up child molestation (The molestor is free, you get DF'ed.)

• minimus
    minimus

You can disfellowshipped for talking against the elders (causing divisions) but the elders can talk about you. Masturbation is not a dfing offense but cyber/phonesex is. Losing your temper too often is "fits of rage". You can get df'd for that but flippin' out just once is not fitS of rage.

• JAVA
    JAVA

FallGirl -- Good for you! Now don't forget to vote. I was turned into the body of elders by my JW spouse when she found out I voted. Go figure, if I had sex with a little girl they might have tried to cover it up; but voting is really bad.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    I knew a girl who was DFd after she died. She was terminally ill, but it was found out that she was shacked up with some guy so a JC meeting wsa held. They met with her and decided to DF her. She died before the announcement. The announcement was made anyway, the funeral could not be at the hall and most of the congregation refused to go to the funeral.

Ding Ding

Ding Ding

We have a winner!

• Mary
    Mary
    I knew a girl who was DFd after she died. She was terminally ill, but it was found out that she was shacked up with some guy so a JC meeting wsa held. They met with her and decided to DF her. She died before the announcement. The announcement was made anyway, the funeral could not be at the hall and most of the congregation refused to go to the funeral.

Holy Christ that's about as low as you can go...........and they have "love amongst themselves"???

• minimus
    minimus

"Let the dead bury the dead".

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

The wife of an older brother died, and because of the trauma the old brother attempted suicide. He was disfellowshipped for not having a "respect for life."

How is that for providing comfort to the weary!!

• Earnest
    Earnest

1. Selling Christmas cards in aid of a charity.

2. Teaching certain aspects of evolution in a university course on geology.

• nb-dfed
    nb-dfed

i was df'ed b/c i wouldn't commit to returning to the congregation and attending meetings regularly.

• Steve Egner
    Steve Egner

I know a man who was disfellowshipped as the result of his son's prayer. This is how it happened:

A pair of gals decided they would "encourage" a local inactive sister. They arranged to stop in for lunch, while the dad was away at work. Before dining, the son offered up a prayer, saying, among the usual pleasantries, "...and Jehovah, please help my daddy to quit smoking."

The rest is history.

Steve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit