Name Silly Reasons JWs Get Disfellowshipped

by minimus 45 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Steve, if that isn't the Holy Spirit in action, I don't know what is!

As some of you know, they've been after me recently. Well, they got me, I'm df'd, the announcement will be next week. Grasping at straws, they say that it is unchristian for me to insist on my right to purchase expensive 600 thread count pillow cases when "the son of man has no place to lay his head".

Sheetsh!

• Steve Egner
    Steve Egner

Congrats, Six!

it is unchristian for me to insist on my right to purchase expensive 600 thread count pillow cases when "the son of man has no place to lay his head".

As good a reason as any. When's the party?

Steve

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Next wednesday, approximately 8:27 pm.

Of course I'm lying about the thread count thing, but honestly, I don't know exactly what they got on me. The charge is apostacy, but I don't know what evidence or lack thereof they used. LOL, I guess I could at least look at the scriptures they jotted down on an index card as pertinent.... but so far, I just haven't cared.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Cuz I told the elders that I quit smoking, but when they knocked on my door I had a cigarette in my mouth? Ever heard of a peephole, Nancy? Dumbass!

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Oh yeah, and someone I knew got disfellowshiped because he had a Dead MIlkmen CD and it was titled "Beelzebubba"

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    Oh yeah, and someone I knew got disfellowshiped because he had a Dead MIlkmen CD and it was titled "Beelzebubba"

Oh brother! I never heard of anyone getting df'ed for having an album before, but one elder told me and my friend back in the 60's that we shouldn't have any Santana albums because "Santana" is just a feminine form of "Satan." (Of course, the guy's name is Carlos Santana!)

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    Masturbation is not a dfing offense but cyber/phonesex is.

min, do you have any reference where they have said that, or is it just something that a specific body of elders did?

• Scully
    Scully
    Masturbation is not a dfing offense but cyber/phonesex is.

I suppose we can guess what most of the elders do in their spare time.... and it isn't cyber/phone sex.

Love, Scully

• minimus
    minimus

The masturbation/cyber-sex points were made at elder's schools. This comment has been said on this board a few times. But right before I left, it was discussed as a letter read to the elders by the DO........SIX, how are you doing? Are you ok??

• DaCheech
    DaCheech
    The masturbation/cyber-sex points were made at elder's schools. This comment has been said on this board a few times. But right before I left, it was discussed as a letter read to the elders by the DO........SIX, how are you doing? Are you ok??

I can second this!: When the overseer came over to visit he told us elders and MS's. Everytime he comes over, he has meetings with us, and special schooling

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit