Name Silly Reasons JWs Get Disfellowshipped

by minimus 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I know a woman that was df'd for not screaming when she was being raped with a knife at her throat. Reeeeeely shtupid!

• rocky220
    rocky220

Frannie B., if that was me, I would have hauled those elders into court for defamation of character then gone public with local papers, why should they get away with such Borg induced ignorance!!!!rocky220

• minimus
    minimus

That's a PERFECT example of the Society df'ing someone and then readjusting their views. Meanwhile the poor sister, if she wants to get reinstated must show her repentance for her not screaming!!!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Exactly, Rocky & Min! It's a shame I still was a H.U.M.A.N. jdub (head-up-my-ass-now) at the time, eh? Ohhhh, the shit I coulda stirred up back then!

BTW, another sis I know and was friends with...tried to commit suicide after she remembered her Jdub Dad had molested her and her sister when they were little....she was placed in a psych hospital where she met a psycho with whom she "cohabited" out of loneliness and depression....and was df'd for it, whereupon her lovin' jdub hubby promptly divorced her and remarried very quickly in the spoof! Kick 'em while they're down is the motto of the WT-BATS.

• Olin Moyles Ghost
    Olin Moyles Ghost

I know a guy who was publicly reproved for stealing a case of grocery cart full of beer for a wild-and-crazy JW party. It was a Friday or Saturday evening, and the grocery store was full--there were long lines at each cash register. So, this brother just loaded the grocery cart with several cases of beer and proceeded to wheel it right out the front of the grocery store. He didn't want to wait in line with all the other suckers. Nobody at the store said a thing! The problem was that he bragged about it to everyone at the party...the story got around to the elders, and my buddy got reproved.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Two sisters having sexual relations after pioneering together for the ASL congregation. Neither was punished for they had friends in high places.

My personal view was they should be disfellowshiped or public reproof, why, was I cold as ice? No, we disfellowshiped a 19 year old for fornication and he was cryingh his eyes out. These sisters showed no remorse, only her Daddy being on the Body and her gay lover had friends above, all this lead to me now knowing what a scam the DF game is. The elders started to say I was a "trouble causing man", the COBE thwarted all my parts until I moved out of the area.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit