My wife has joined me in leaving the Watchtower!!!

by AlmostAtheist 86 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

sometimes we feel guilt for good reasons.by df Guilt is the most distructive force in the world!!!!And that is the hold the WT will keep you with. Did you have time this month ! ?were you subjective to your husband-? did you put money in the box for out missionaries overseas? Will you help pay for the printing press ( I did) ? & tell you in the same breath that is why you should NOT go on holidays as the days are short. Our holiday will be in the paradise earth after the 1000.00 years we will clean it up.So forget the guilt from the,- Let your conscience be you guide. That is from GOD!!!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

That should read from the Watch tower ( old age )had a seniors moment

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    Almostathiest, no disrespect intented. I was answering doogies post.

Not a problem, Dude.

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

Great for you guys!I hope someday it'll be my turn to announce that my wife is leaving the wts for good.

It must feel like a piano was lifted off your back.

Goldminer

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Making it out of the WBTS is quite the journey for a couple.

Find as many things in common as possible. Now that there will be a new set of values and perspectives, get to know one another all over again.

Best wishes.

DY

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Almost Athiest and FreedomFrog

It's coming up for you too, Kwin and Heart2heart!

ITIS and Mrs. ITIS - soon, you'll have a year together out of the bOrg.

You all are truly inspirations. I am so very happy for you and your families.

Love and hugs

Auntie Brenda

LadyLee, can you find and move some of AA and Kwin and ITIS threads to Best Of? I think they are incredibly inspirational for the spouse with a mate still in.

• kls
    kls

Wonderful news and may others have this good news one day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit