Extra Special effort for Dansk

by LittleToe 67 Replies latest watchtower medical

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I finished shortly before 2am, and I have to say that it was pretty intense.

Lot's of swirling colours, and at the end some loving pinks and healing light greens (images of your garden came at that point).

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Dang, you know even though I asked and thought what the hell I'll join in at the time, it must have slipped my mind since I don't think the time really matters. As near as I can figure I must have been eating Krispy Kreme donuts in my car at the time. (but I was having organic milk mind you ) It was actually an unusual thing for me, I mean I might eat a donut once a year or something as I am fairly health conscious about my diet, but I just had this craving. Who knows, maybe I was channeling something of a Homer Simpson energy, little nano-homers munching on the undesirables or whatever.

"ahhhhhhahhhhahhh.... healing..." -Holistic Homer

• Dansk
    Dansk

Mark,

I'll gladly accept yours or Homer Simpson's energy anytime!!

Thanks,

Ian

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Just a reminder that it's that time of months again
    (Nooo! Not THAT time of month - LOL)

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/80142/1.ashx

• Tim Horton
    Tim Horton

WOW, that's so wonderful! I'm in. Panther

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

We'll be there !!! and waiting for the news !!!

• Tim Horton
    Tim Horton

I've just read all the threads for Ian and I am in awe at how much love and support there is. It's absolutely the most amazing feeling. I have tears in my eyes at how special you all are. Ian, I will be praying for you often and trying my hardest will all the energy I have to focus on shrinking those damn tumors. How dare they invade your body! We are going to beat them and you are going to carry on happy and healthy. Don't give up my friend. You have so much to live for. We all love you. Your so special. It's Tuesday night in Surrey, B.C. 5:43 PM. I'll be thinking of you and praying for you all evening. Sleep well my friend and enjoy the energy. ((((((((Panther))))))))

• Dansk
    Dansk

Thanks, again, everyone.

Yes, Tim, they, and you, are ALL very special! I would never have made it this far without all the love I have been shown!

Bless you all - AGAIN!

Ian

Edited to add: Should this thread really be in the medical section? People who want to contribute are likely to miss it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit