Extra Special effort for Dansk

by LittleToe 67 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Dansk said: I am always interested to hear of how YOU felt when you were sending me your energy!

(sorry, now I can't turn off the highlight-thingy) When I'm at home, I burn some frankincense, light a candle, and relax for a few minutes beforehand, to be in the right frame of mind. As I say my prayers for your health, I picture you strong and well, striding along a sun-filled street. All in all, it's a relaxing, calming experience, and one which I look forward to; this sentiment is shared by my cat, who, against his normal nature, always comes to lie purring in my lap during prayer time, and leaves immediately after.

I have to work this evening, but I've arranged things so I'll have some time to pray in private. 2 hours to go.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

bttt .... one hour to go...

• Princess
    Princess
    Princess and Lilacs,

I'd participate later in the evening, too, if you'd like to set a later time. I pretty much stay in on Tuesdays so as not to miss out on sending love Ian's way.

No, I can do this. It will just take a little re-arranging of my schedule, but I can make it work. I don't get back home until after 7 and then it's closer to 8PST by the time the house quiets down again.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Fair enough! 8 PM EST it is, then! and

BTTT

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

BlueBrother, no wonder you like music (I can be wrong) but still ok if it give the rythm all together with SpannerintheWorks for IAN ...

Tonight ... oh oh ... this is the night ... this is the "" ...

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ten minutes to go, so I'm outta here.
    Catch ya tomorrow.
    Luv y'all!

• morty
    morty

5 mins to go here in London Ontario.....

We are with you Ian......

• frenchbabyface
  • StinkyPantz
  • Dansk
    Dansk
    eh gads mate!! I hope ye had some clothes on!

LOL @ Valis! I'm just hoping, er, I wasn't in an embarrassing position

I woke up this morning at 2.00 a.m. sweating profusely. I don't know if that is significant (your energies could have really given me a blast). I'm still sore, but perhaps that's all par for the course.

Thanks to all who participated and to those who send prayers/vibes/goodwishes at other times. I collect and appreciate them all.

With profound love and affection,

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit