Extra Special effort for Dansk

by LittleToe 67 Replies latest watchtower medical

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

That's 4 hours 4 AM my time ... I'll be there at time, just before or after !!! but I'll be there !!!

• Special K
    Special K

Im waiting and getting my "good vibe-u-lator" all warmed up.

Special K

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Tonight's the night

It's gonna be all right

Ain't nobody gonna

Stop us now

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    I also suspect that even the most ardent skeptics are looking on with interest

I am extremely skeptical, but I still participate. Worst case scenario, I relax for 15 minutes; best case scenario, I help Dansk. Easy decision for me .

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

LOL SW ... Tonitgh ho ho ... this is the night ...

Ian BTW take every solution you are allowed to (medical ways), to feel better (even blood) WE ARE WITH YOU MAN ... WE WANT and NEED YOU WITH US !!!! ...

be there for YOU, and be there for US class ... FBF as a follower and fighter for life (all of us) class !!!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    I know personally I have a hard time on that particular day because 5pm is the time I have to leave to take my daughter to hula.

Princess, I know what you mean. I'm still busy at that time of day also. It's 8pm here on the east coast when this takes place. So, I wouldn't mind if it's as late as 10 or 11 pm since I never go to bed until 11 anyway. That would make it 7 or 8 pm where you live.

If the others here don't mind. Maybe we could make it later in the evening? Or, we could hold two each Tuesday. That way those in the UK would still be awake and that way, we here in the US could either choose to do this at the same time as those in the UK or both times which would be even better.

• Sassy
    Sassy

Keeping an eye on the clock...

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12
    Im waiting and getting my "good vibe-u-lator" all warmed up.

Special K

Reminds me of the Marvin Gaye song "Sexual Healing" !

CJ and I will be there as usual with "rings on our fingers and bells on our toes"

Peace

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Everyone,

I agree that healing can be sent to someone any time of the day, but I also agree that a set time can have greater significance in that it reminds one to participate - if anyone needs reminding, that is! To be honest, I actually look forward to my Tuesday night sessions and prepare myself accordingly. And, yes, I need reminding at times!! I make sure I'm in bed before 11.00 p.m. and then I concentrate on going to sleep and accepting all your healing prayers and vibes.

On two separate Tuesday sessions my watch slowed down by ten minutes, but last Tuesday it didn't. Was this because less people participated? I don't know, but it's all very interesting.

For the past 3-4 days now I've been in a fair bit of discomfort and, as you can imagine, it sapped at my energy and I could actually feel myself getting low. I try hard to think positively and to focus on beating the disease. I STRONGLY believe that your energies given at ANY time help me enormously - but I also believe that when your energies are combined they are that much stronger for me and, more to the point, weaken and shrink the tumour!

I am always interested to hear of how YOU felt when you were sending me your energy! A number of you have stated that you could actually see (or visualise) me in my bed and that I was surrounded by light. I had Reiki this afternoon and one of the two ladies said she could see blue light around me. Many might be sceptical, but I'm not! I do believe some people genuinely have the gift of healing, whether that be by hands on or distant. There's certainly nothing to lose for one to try sending their energy to me - and rest assured you will have one mighty grateful recipient!!

I really do thank you with all my heart. I shall, of course, let you all know what happens again. Tuesday nights have become very special to me. It's a time when I'm genuinely in the company of loving friends.

Bless you all,

Ian

• Valis
    Valis
    A number of you have stated that you could actually see (or visualise) me in my bed

eh gads mate!! I hope ye had some clothes on!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit