No Trespassing!! Breaking news for local JW's.

by Mulan 98 Replies latest jw friends

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Scully wrote...

"...nobody will be able to dispute the faked hours, as there are no eye witnesses to the fakery."

Does the 'two witness' rule apply to this also?

hahahahahahaha

Jim TX

• Room 215
    Room 215

Boy... ol' Judge (give 'em hell, boys; I'd love to join you out there, but I gotta write some books) Rutherford, must be spinning in his grave! The name over the door may be the same, but these sure ain't the same ``Religion is a Snare and a Racket!" hell-raisers.

• blondie
    blondie

For ozziepost: This is an ordinance violation but can carry a hefty forfeiture:

Any person violating for the first time any of the provisions of Subsections (1) or (2) of this section shall be subject to a forfeiture of not less than fifty dollars ($50) nor more than three hundred dollars ($300); any person violating any of the provisions of Subsections (1) or (2) of this section within twelve months of a single previous violation of either Subsection (1) or (2) shall be subject to a forfeiture of not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than four hundred dollars ($400); any person violating any of the provisions of Subsections (1) or (2) of this section within twelve months of any two or more previous violations of either Subsection (1) and/or (2) shall be subject to a forfeiture of not less than two hundred dollars ($200) nor more than five hundred dollars ($500); any person violating any provision of Subsection (3) of this section shall be subject to a forfeiture of not less than five hundred dollars ($500) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1000);

(1) It shall be unlawful for any person to intentionally enter the dwelling of another without the consent of some person lawfully upon the premises, under circumstances tending to create or provoke a breach of the peace. (2) It shall be unlawful for any person to enter or remain on any property of another or to enter or remain in any building of another after having been notified by the owner or occupant not to enter or remain on such premises.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Knock knock,trick or treat

Watchtower Halloween Creepshow

JW Family Wrecking 'Ghouls for God' COCOONED by the cult. Spider 4

Skull 2 Watchtower horror flicks: Skull & Crossbones It's the neverending saga of the: Watchtower's end of the world mini-series.

Like the;Friday the 13th horror flick.Freddy vs Jason it just won't die.

Danny sez: I STILL KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER! [Read 1914] It's the 'Invasion of the body snatchers'. Afraid The watchtower has 'cocooned' my 'alienated' family in the cult mind-control, psychopath ,"pods".

Below,current pic of what Watchtower founder 'detox' Joe Rutherford really looks like.

The Slow motion serial killers Watchtower Ghouls for God. Grim Reaper Trick or Treat Jack O' Lantern

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    'Ghouls for God'

I'm LMAO @ this one!

Walter

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

I imagine stickers like this are going to become a lot more popular, now that the R&F have been told to actually honour people's wishes...

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose
    It intrigues me that the WTS should be running scared of those type of suits - anyone know of any cases?

While not a "no tresspassing" suit, this reminded me of situations that occurred here in Canada that had nationwide implications. Two small towns in Québec passed bylaws outlawing JWs ability to preach from door to door. (My memory is somewhat hazy here...I don't know if it was a complete ban or a time ban, ie nothing before noon.) I believe the US had some similar events occurring in a town or two in Ohio around the same time.

While the lawsuits were pending, the congregations throughout Canada were instructed to make the morning service arrangements later in the morning. Ours went from 9:15 to 10:00. The rank and file were encouraged to adjust their end time accordingly; instead of 9:30-11, 15 minutes for coffee...hah!...then out till noon, it was suggested we stay out until 1. That didn't happen, and to this day there is still a late start, long coffee and ending at noon.

Albeit, it was in our best interests to keep our noses clean, lest other cities do the same, so not exactly the same scenario as the one described here. However, it is interesting to see response reaction to civil situations...

My 2 cents.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I remember experiences told to us at the stage of foreign country "x" where

no Jehovah's Witness stickers were put at the door. Well the witnesses knocked

anyway.... The moral? The speaker said that the householder did not even know

the sticker/placard was there! And that the local priest was putting them on the door!

I guess the rules are diffrent depending on the country?

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Dacheech,i heard that same tale 30 years ago.Watchtower urban legends have a long half-life...

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I guess "spritual people" keep those stories running!

Like the story of the witness family from africa that had a choice on whether

to work on their field or go to the assembly! Guess what they chose?

Well, when they got back from the assembly their field was intact, but

the neighboring field was rampaged by buzzards

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit