silent lambs has failed..

by the mole 78 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

oh, you mean the scrolling thing on your browser?

That's from a javascript on the silentlambs website, which is embedded into a post on page one of the thread.

Rev

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

It happens on my computer as well Wednesday..... Maybe its happening because there is an open page/link or whatever you call it to the silentlambs website on the first page.

• Brummie
    Brummie

I dont see it at all on my PC, I feel missed out, sniff sniff

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I have nothing but admiration for Bill---and for Sheila. They made a difference and that took guts and a lot of sleepless nights, I'm sure.

I've known about their divorce for some time now, and didn't mention it to anyone else. I sent them my best wishes in whatever choices they have made and continue to make from now on.

I was holding my breath and hoping that their divorce wouldn't be mentioned, but there it was. I don't think it's fair to even speculate on it---it's their private business ands they are both going their separate ways and travelling in different directions that Life sometimes takes us on.

They're both terrific and courageous people, and if they have flaws and warts as we all do.....so be it.

Annie

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Let's not get into people's personal lives. Criticise people's pulic actions but everyone should have the right to privacy.

No doubt. I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier. I responded fairly early in this thread, and I'm sorry it went into personal areas.

I've never met or talked with Bill Bowen, but I admire his one time dedication to a noble and worthy goal. Ego is a helluva thing though, it allows us to fight the scariest demons, or make life miserable for everyone around. I haven't followed Silentlambs for some time. Nothing ulterior, just busy doing my own thing.

There is a place in this world for Silentlambs. It's desperately needed. I truly hope that personal agendas, infighting and ego can be set aside for the greater good. I'd like to believe we are all on the same side.

Thanks guys for noticing me,

You were there before me Rev, and you had to deal with a lot of egotistical nonsense that I never did. You are the reason Lambs Roar is still around. I'm only sorry that some people can't seem to look past their own personal feelings and reach out to the greater good. Lambs Roar generates more traffic than any JW board except this one.

There are a lot of people who are going through hell with Jehovah's Witnesses. All of us should realize that the WTS is the enemy, not each other. The focus should be on helping people out of that hell hole, giving them hope and belief in themselves and telling the world what the Society does to innocents. I'm sorry, I know I get preachy sometimes, but I have so little interest in the little games some people play.

Peace,

Chris

• RevMalk
    RevMalk
    Let's not get into people's personal lives. Criticise people's pulic actions but everyone should have the right to privacy.

No doubt. I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier. I responded fairly early in this thread, and I'm sorry it went into personal areas.

I apologize for taking part in that. Once it was mentioned, I assumed it was public knowledge. I was truley shocked by it, but I wish them both well.

Rev

• Mulan
    Mulan
    I assumed it was public knowledge.

It was public knowledge. I am not in his inner circle anymore, but I knew about it. He announced it on his website, for Pete's sake. Why make such an issue out of this? It's old news.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. High Five

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Sorry I brought it up, but I figured that most people here knew about it. It was made public knowledge:

http://www.silentlambs.org/newsletter/NewsLetterItem.cfm?SendoutID=279

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

I guess you can't get any more public than that.

Sounds to me like they have a grasp on the whole situation and are not keeping any secrets. All the best to them both.

Rev

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit