silent lambs has failed..

by the mole 78 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Let's not get into people's personal lives.

Simon, he had that posted on Silentlambs for a long time.

As I said, I really liked Bill, but he changed. I wish him well.

• Panda
    Panda

I think that everyone who posts here is helping in someway. Even if that way is just to show the number of people leaving WTBTS. I know that personally I have benefitted from young and old; christian and non; male and female. I love talking to those I have on the phone. And I have learned to trust my gut feelings in situations that I had not done for 20 yrs. I've learned about life beyond personal childhood tragedies and cult quicksand.

So we change one person at a time and that's how most of us work.

I've always thought SilentLambs was an exceptional website. There has been plenty of good work done. I was thinking about how John Kerry was such a passionate revolutionary in 1971... I wish we had that old John Kerry back and maybe we all wish for that old passionate BB again too.

• Brummie
    Brummie

First of all, dont bury something thats still alive! Silentlambs is not just Bill bowen, it has played a massive part in some peoples lives and continues to do so.

He had the guts to do try to make a difference. I just wish it had succeeded in a bigger way.

I dont know how big it has to be to have succeeded, silentlambs got into the living rooms of people in many countries all over the world, I guess I rate that as success.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Shamus:

Let's hear from them; not the opinions of those who have done nothing.

Most of us don't blow our own trumpets. Besides, it would undermine our efforts...

Brummie:
    Amen!

• shamus
    shamus
    I dont know how big it has to be to have succeeded, silentlambs got into the living rooms of people in many countries all over the world, I guess I rate that as success.

Exactly.

Just because some theoretical 'bad decisions' were made, let's not tear down the poor man. I have nothing but respect for anyone who stands up, gets off they're ass, and does something with they're life. And as was previously noted, RevMalk is one of those too!

Looking at little inconsistencies and little tiny problems and picking him apart in an internet forum is just trashy. He's not Michael Jackson.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Thanks guys for noticing me, but in all reality, Big Tex is the real heart and soul behind LambsRoar (and of course all the wonderful members).

Rev

• Quotes
    Quotes

=====================
    He's not Michael Jackson.
    =====================

True, but have you seen Bill Moon-Walk? AWESOME! ;)

~Quotes, of the "just teasing to lighten the mood" class

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Silentlambs is not just Bill bowen,

Very good point

• wednesday
    wednesday

well now I know for sure I'm invisible. or no one reads my jposts.

When i click on page 1 of this thead, the slilent lambs banner of sorts appear on the bottom line. It is scroooling words that say" the address of silent lambs, silent no more, report child abuse.. I do not see a link to slilent lambs so how can this happen?

weds

• Brummie
    Brummie

Wednesday, it doesnt appear anywhere on your posts, perhaps it is just showing on you're PC. I always read you're posts and havent seen it. Hope all is well

*kisses*

((( )))

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit