silent lambs has failed..

by the mole 78 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• UpAndAtom
    UpAndAtom

there's another bunch of people who need to realise it's a bunch of binary ZEROS AND ONES.

Only some people will understand.

I agree, I see many people here that seem to live on the Internet and it stagnates and polarizes their thinking. This is a worrying trend as people seem to think the Internet contains better quality information than that found elsewhere.

• Larry
    Larry

True, the Silent Lamb movement is bigger than Bill, and Bill will be the first to admit it. I think Bill is a great guy, a 'pioneer' in his effort against the BORG's policy on Child Molestation. Regardless of what happens to the Silent Lamb movement it has already succeeded on many levels and will continue to do so.

My condolences to the victims, and may Silent Lambs and other networks conitnue to help you on your road to recovery.

Peace - Larry :)

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

(gritting my teeth... hoping to resist the temptation to post... ...but LOST...)

I think what irritates me MOST in this realm (attempting to make a difference in the lives of abuse victims) is those who are all bark and no bite.

EVERYONE has character flaws; NO ONE is perfect.

But what do each of us do, ACTIVELY, to make a difference?

If you don't ACT on your passion, you lose the right to publish an opinion...

Feel FREE to create a BETTER advocacy org!

Feel FREE to dedicate your own TIME, MONEY, EFFORT, PASSION and RESOURCES to be better at it than those who are literally living it minute by minute..!

Feel FREE to walk in those shoes... THEN feel free to be a critic.

..forgive my rant. it's a monday.

Kimberlee D.Norris

• Mulan
    Mulan

Hi Kim.....................take a deep breath................breathe. Mondays are the pits, aren't they?

Nice to see you post. How are you doing?

Marilyn (Mulan)

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Do not discount the power of one.{Zech 4:10} Good to go bravo silentlambs and Bill bowen! Before the advent of the world wide web i would picket street corners. The WT$ was nervous about the internet "tool of satan" from the get-go. As the world turns in all time zones we are inflicting some serious damage on the wicked watchtower. They have their prejudices and we have the pentium processors. Tactical to practical booted up,undaunted Danny Computing The Watchtower building - US headquarters of the Jehovah's WitnessesThe Ivory tower is due to topple.. Leaning Tower Of Pisa Let's give it a heave...

• the mole
    the mole

great to see all the post...the sl website has degraded and anybody who knows my call name knows that i started posting when silent lambs began and posted the issues in my hall..to all of you who doesnt know that, sorry be your ill informed...candidlynuts you are right...it seem that the most post on this thread was rev malk..nothing postive or upbuiding just alot of post....i have been in contact by email with bill in the past and he is aware of the abuse that i reported and the info submitted to the police. But if the parents are to afraid nothing can be done to expose the harm done to the children...the young boy now 14 is talking about it and more than likely will approach the police in the near future....but to the website which is the topic and nothing more, many drifted. it has degraded and the new editor should be removed...

• Farkel
    Farkel

Uh, Mole:

: but to the website which is the topic and nothing more, many drifted. it has degraded and the new editor should be removed...

But the title of your thread is:

"Re: silent lambs has failed.."

Silentlambs is a group of people with a common interest. The website is only a PART of silentlambs. That being the case, the title of your thread was very misleading to say the least. Or, you've changed your position on the matter.

Farkel

• jwbot
    jwbot
    I agree, I see many people here that seem to live on the Internet and it stagnates and polarizes their thinking. This is a worrying trend as people seem to think the Internet contains better quality information than that found elsewhere.

The internet has proven to be my first and source of the truth behind the JW religion. It has proven to be my support system. My early socialization with normal people when I was not allowed to hang out with worldly people. It is my schooling, it is my job.

As to the quality of information? The discernment of the reader comes into play...there is a lot of bad quality information out there, but there is a wealth of good...a seemingly infinate resource.

Do not discount it so fast.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Has Bill Bowen lost a lot of weight?

• wednesday
    wednesday

I 100% agree with Kim.

Some love to critize Bill, but what are you personally doing to help abuse victims?

Few of us have had the guts to go up against the Tower, and still remain standing.

Some of us (me included) are afraid to even come out of the shadows for fear what the Tower will do to us.

Go Kim, Go Bill, Go Silent lambs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit