silent lambs has failed..

by the mole 78 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• ballistic
    ballistic

I've not had any involvement in Silentlambs and don't do coronation street style gossip, however, I would love to know exactly what Simon is talking about.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Having had some unpleasant experiences with one of the people concerned I can honestly say that "nuts" doesn't even come close.

I don't know that I would say "nuts", but definitely on a power trip and misjudging their own importance. "Nuts" might be right though.

• shamus
    shamus

If you read through the mole's posts, you will know what has been done. NOTHING.

Who else here has done anything, other than cry, bitch and bemoan on this board? Or, let's say on this topic. NOBODY.

Stop whining.

Simon has done most of all. He pays the bills for a message board where everyone can bitch. It's not much, but it's better than any of you lot have done. (myself included)

So I guess what I'm saying is, stop bitching about what's been done if you haven't done shit yourself.

• Simon
    Simon
    however, I would love to know exactly what Simon is talking about.

The psycho bunny-boiler called "Dungbeetle" and umpteen other names on various forums. IMO she tried to hijack silentlambs and make it into avehicle to attack Ray Franz and others. For whatever reason, Bill went along with it.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Thanks. Make's sense.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

There's alot of people here that have done alot more than you think shamus. It's true most of us aren't doing squat, but there's a ton who've been fighting the battle long before any of us were around.

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Simon: Toucher

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I also have to wonder if Bill's divorce has also added to this.

• Princess
    Princess
    I think that, unfortunately, some people were allowed to influence things for their own agendas and tried to hijack silentlambs for their own twisted reasons. Having had some unpleasant experiences with one of the people concerned I can honestly say that "nuts" doesn't even come close.

This alienated what should have been the logical and willing support base IMO (the exJW community).

It was good and should have continued being great.

If Bill had checked his ego at the door, Silentlambs would be an amazing thing by now. He disgusts me.

• wednesday
    wednesday

I do not know why, but the silent lambs banner, where it tells u to report child abuse, is appearing on the bottom of my screen when i click on this thread. it does it every time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit