silent lambs has failed..

by the mole 78 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Mulan
    Mulan
    If Bill had checked his ego at the door, Silentlambs would be an amazing thing by now. He disgusts me.

I used to really like Bill, but he changed.............for the worst. I was very sorry to see it happening. I wish him well though. He had the guts to do try to make a difference. I just wish it had succeeded in a bigger way.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk
    I also have to wonder if Bill's divorce has also added to this.

They divorced?? that's sad....

• shamus
    shamus
    There's alot of people here that have done alot more than you think shamus. It's true most of us aren't doing squat, but there's a ton who've been fighting the battle long before any of us were around.

Exactly.

Let's hear from them; not the opinions of those who have done nothing. Myself very much included in that category. I am sorry, Mole to drag you into it. I know that you're still trying to leave the organization. But I can't stand by and watch you drag Bill Bowen through the mud without some kind of reason, other than what happens at a silly message board!

• Princess
    Princess
    Let's hear from them; not the opinions of those who have done nothing. Myself very much included in that category. I am sorry, Mole to drag you into it. I know that you're still trying to leave the organization. But I can't stand by and watch you drag Bill Bowen through the mud without some kind of reason, other than what happens at a silly message board!

You have no idea. There are plenty of reasons to drag BB through the mud and he is well aware of them all.

• Panda
    Panda

why did they get divorced?

• ballistic
    ballistic

Yeah, well, but...

while there's a bunch of people thinking this internet means everything to them and THEY NEED TO GET OFF

there's another bunch of people who need to realise it's a bunch of binary ZEROS AND ONES.

Only some people will understand.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    why did they get divorced?

Bill said they married very young and without the WTS to bind them, they found they had little in common. I feel for their kids. He says Sheila feels the same, but I wonder.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk
    Exactly.

Ahhh! I gotcha.

Still, everyone has the right to an opinion.

Bill said they married very young and without the WTS to bind them, they found they had little in common. I feel for their kids. He says Sheila feels the same, but I wonder.

I'm shocked. I had no idea.

• Simon
    Simon

Let's not get into people's personal lives. Criticise people's pulic actions but everyone should have the right to privacy.

Please don't turn this into a Bill Bashing thread !

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Shamus,

I admire your defense of one not hear to defend themself. This is noble. The is no way of knowing where Silent Lambs would be now if that was appreciated fully by others.

As to:

What have I done? Nothing. What have you done? NOTHING.

Don't throw stones in glass houses.

As someone else said there is much more going on then you know. For one, Rev Malk is running a the lambsroar board which is getting many more hits than any other JW molestation survivor support system.

Most important is that the best we could hope to have accomplished regarding the JW molester problem was to get the attention of the legal system. That purpose has been accomplished, and as more and more cases are filed the media will keep reporting this, possibly bringing out even more victims. That ball is now rolling and Bill played a significant part in getting that started.

So agreed, lets don't bash anyone who has done so much and lets also recognize there are others working in less visible ways to support victims and bring justice to the WT.

Jst2laws

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit