Is There Anything That You'd Like to Talk About??

by minimus 93 Replies latest jw friends

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

I am so glad I went back to school, especially after I had the baby....I was getting cabin fever quick just staying at home...but now Im preparing for something that Ive been waiting for a long time.

See, heres the story...about a year and a half ago, I got fired from my job...and that was crappy, but they didn't really have a good reason except the economy, you know, so I filed for unemployment (while me and my husband were in the process of closing on a house)

Long story short....we got hosed on the house deal ( it was going to be a land contract payoff) and as this crap was going on, I was late.

Didnt want to take the test, but I was feeling kinda illish, so I did, while noone else was home, and POOF! Im preggers.

"Crap ^%&&$&(**)*)^&(*^&*^&*^&*" is exactly what came out of my mouth afterward..........But I love the little booger! Shes great. It makes everyday magic waking up to her smile.

And i am going to be a nurse, btw....it was what I was meant to do all along.

Sorry if my post came out all "manic" like, Im being bad and should be doing my math!

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    Didnt want to take the test, but I was feeling kinda illish, so I did, while noone else was home, and POOF! Im preggers.

"Crap ^%&&$&(**)*)^&(*^&*^&*^&*" is exactly what came out of my mouth afterward..........But I love the little booger! Shes great. It makes everyday magic waking up to her smile.

And i am going to be a nurse, btw....it was what I was meant to do all along.

Aww sounds like what happened to me..

I want to be a nurse too!

Since I cant have anymore babies, I want to help deliver them..

I love kids and babies more than anything...

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

I READ THIS WHOLE DAMNED THREAD.

THERE WASN'T A SINGLE DAMNED CONFESSION OF DEEP DARK SECRETS!

stomps off slams door.

Outoftheorg

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Deep Dark Secrets???I once stole a bag of beef jerky from the grocery. But I was 7 and my mom made me take it back. Nope that's not good. I stole a car and crashed it in to an elementary school when I 13? Does that count? And why, prey tell, arent you sharing?

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

Aww Stef: I loved the nurses at my hospital, they were so great! I wished my nurse could have delivered my baby instead of the stupid resident they sent in, she had been in there with me for 18 hours of labor (we bonded:)) and both days my girl had to be under the bili-lights for her jaundice.

She knew how scared I was when I had to bring her back to the hospital two days after she was born!! I just wanted to be home, but my nurse made sure I was taken care of the whole time!

Im thinking about ob-gyn...but I also have a little curiousity about mental patients...so I was thinking about getting into multi specialty....Then in the future I want to get a cush RN job being an internist's assistant nurse. They make the BIG money!

So many options, and the medical field is going nothing but up! Take my advice though, TAKE MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY BEFORE you take anatomy....you wont be as flabbergasted as I am at the class....prof said to set aside at least 20 hours a week for studying just for that class!!!! And I have three other classes.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

WHY AM I NOT SHARING??

CAUSE I AM A VERY RIGHTEOUS LITTLE FELLER.

DON'T HAVE NO DARK SECRETS.

YOU OUGHT TA KNOW THAT! EVERYONE KNOWS HOW NICE, CUTE AND HELPFUL I IS.

SO THERE!

Outoftheorg

• minimus
    minimus

Outoftheorg---I never thought anyone would share any deep dark secret here except Shamus.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Why is that Minimus?

You and Shamus got something going on we need to know about???

Outoftheorg

• minimus
    minimus

Not me, Out.

• minimus
    minimus

I'd like to say that not only did Bush beat Kerry in the debate, he's going to win the election too!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit