Is There Anything That You'd Like to Talk About??

by minimus 93 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus
    shamus
    What's on your mind? Share your darkest, deepest thoughts with us......

You asked for it.

I can't fathom your 'fluffy' questions. They bore me.

C;mon minimus. Isn't there anything on television?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

My darkest and deepest thoughts are way too offensive and Simon would delete me and prevent me posting ever again they are that bad. I am not proud of it I am ashamed of it but that is the way it is.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Well, my goodness, stillajwexelder, if you'd like to talk about it, pm me and I'll give you my msn addy. Love to talk to you.

Are you suffering in some way? Let us know if we can help.

(((stilla)))

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

seeitallclearlynow - thanks -it is just that deep down I know I am a nice guy and loving - but there is also a lot of hate in me and I do not like the hate in me - to use a Star Wars anology -I could easily be seduced to the Dark side of the force at the moment

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Ok Stilla, but the offer's still open.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Dave,

HS, it is my opinion you were never that age. You were born with a white starched shirt buttoned to the neck and two sizes too small jokey shorts on. You went from your mothers breast straight to a twenty year old bottle of single malt scotch and a life time membership library card stuffed in your cotton plaid diapers.

True!

HS

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

MY biggest darkest deepest secret after reading this thread

I am fed up to the eyeballs of people taking potshots at Minimus.

If you don't like his threads and questions stay out!

grrrrrr

I don't get angry often but this constant picking is certainly getting me to my boiling point.

Enough already!!!!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

OK now I started

and another thing

going through the archives and opening a thread with a good question only to find people yelling bastard at each other, even if it is a joke.

I'm not a prude but there is a time and place and serious questions aren't the place.

grrrr

yea I'm in a crappy mood

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

LadyLee:

yea I'm in a crappy mood

Ok so who peed in your Cherrios? LOL

My deepest darkest secrets are just that MINE! They would bore the $#!+ outa you and are just a pain in the @$$ for me..............who really cares!

The goal in my life is to not let the bastards get me down................

Kate (of the don't air my dirty laundry with a bunch of dirty bastards class)

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Glad it is not only me that is in a bad mood Lady Lee - but sorry also that you are not in the best of moods

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit