Is There Anything That You'd Like to Talk About??

by minimus 93 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Kate

The goal in my life is to not let the bastards get me down................

Most of the time that works for me. Today isn't one of those days

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I love minimus questions - we shoulkd have a Best of Minimus Thread- I really am serious -this board would not be the same without him

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    we shoulkd have a Best of Minimus Thread

Believe it or not Angharad and I are working on it

and thanks - you know misery loves company lol

OK I'm better - had my rant and I'll stop it now

• seven006
    seven006

HS,

I still love ya pal. You crack me up even if sometimes, I seem like the only one who understands or appreciates your style of humor

Lee,

That looks like a reason behind the reason type post. You are allowed a bad day for reasons none of us need to know. I suspect Gumby also has a reason behind his reason for his post. Unless things have changed that I don't know about (could very well be) Gumball and Min are friends. And..they are, indeed, both bastards.

Big hug and have a Coke and a smile.

Dave

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Lee,

MY biggest darkest deepest secret after reading this thread I am fed up to the eyeballs of people taking potshots at Minimus. If you don't like his threads and questions stay out! grrrrrr

Easy does it! I have seen no-one taking pot-shots at anybody, though I have seen teasing aplenty, a teasing incidentally that not only is Minimus capable of indulging in himself to numerous people over many months, but one in which he often joins in himself.

I think you have taken all this ribbing *much* too seriously.

Best regards - HS

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I've posted far more than I ever thought I would, and certainly more than anyone wants to know. But there are darker events that I've never told anyone, and probably never will.

Some things are best kept in the attic.

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Minimus doth protest to much... What's on your mind Mini?

• shamus
    shamus

LEE,

With all due respect, ask a question get it answered. Minimus's questions, I find, are tiresome and boring. Now I ain't the nicest person in the world, and plenty could say a lot worse about me. Plenty.

Lee, this is not real life. This is the internet; where people do not dare say things to they're faces but will gladly type them out without a second thought. Like it or not, this is what this message board, and any message board is. Not real life, not reality. Just user names, silly avatars, nothing more. Behind them real people are there, but what they choose to reveal about themselves they do, and nothing more. I am sure in real life this 'minimus' is quite an interesting person, normal, and I wouldn't say such things about him, because Minimus is NOT the same person here, like it or not.

Minimus asked a question; I simply answered it. If my answer offends, then the poster should not ask such bizarre questions to an audience of thousands of posters and, nearly tens of thousands of lurkers.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Shamus regardless of what you think of any poster here they still deserve a bit of respect. You don't like his questions then stay out of his threads. There is NO excuse to being rude. NONE

Can I emphasize that enough NONE

• Xena
    Xena
    Lee, this is not real life. This is the internet; where people do not dare say things to they're faces but will gladly type them out without a second thought. Like it or not, this is what this message board, and any message board is. Not real life, not reality. Just user names, silly avatars, nothing more. Behind them real people are there, but what they choose to reveal about themselves they do, and nothing more. I am sure in real life this 'minimus' is quite an interesting person, normal, and I wouldn't say such things about him, because Minimus is NOT the same person here, like it or not.

This is a portion of real life shamus because we ARE all real. You may just see the username Xena or mini with an avitar, but behind that is a person...and I don't care if you know every aspect of their lives or not, it's not nice to be rude or hateful to them, especially when they have done nothing to you to incite it other than ask a question that you don't have to answer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit