Is There Anything That You'd Like to Talk About??

by minimus 93 Replies latest jw friends

• toreador
    toreador
    You'd just love that wouldn't you?

I'm all ears, go for it!

• Brummie
    Brummie

teehee, you could always email them me if you dont want to post them here, however send them as attachments over the period of a week rather than send the whole humph altogether and clog up my system, I've only got a 13gig hard-drive.

((( )))

Brummie

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Okay.. secrets:

I had sex with my husband on our first date

• Brummie
    Brummie

Thats totally out of order, at least I had the decency to wait a whole week before having sex with the lady who became my wife. tut@choo

Brummie

• shamus
    shamus

Page four.....

Hey, I'd like to talk about The Apprentice. Anyone watch it?

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

SP,

I hope that you threw it away afterwards.

HS

• Mac
    Mac

You married him having never dated before....quite unusual, me thinks!?

mac, easily confused class

• minimus
    minimus

I haven't been to the computer since yesterday morning but I must confess that I did think this thread would be fun. What I didn't expect was some of the bashing here. C'mon, can't you see a fluff question for what it really is? Perhaps some of you take yourselves a tad too seriously. I KNOW I'm a dope.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Hows come a man has a scrotum and doesn't have his testicles inside of him like a woman has ovaries...huh? How come?

Well, for one thing, it keeps all of you men just a tiny bit more humble. And think of how much more blood shed there would be if *those* didn't get in the way during battles.

And it occurred to me that it's also only fair. We women are stuck with bleeding 3-7 days a month for four decades of our lives. While we do end up getting a break from it in our later life, we have a price to pay for the relief. We get facial hair, bone loss, sagging breasts, husbands who dump us then buy motorcycles & hang out at Hooters. Haven't been through it yet but "everday, it's a gettin' closer. Goin' faster than a rollercoaster."

Feel better about your *those*, Gumballs?

Minimus, we love you. Even if we don't feel like we can share our deepest, darkets thoughts. Your thread just hit on a cranky day for some of your fellow JWDers. Don't take them too seriously. Let's say that Jesus really did feed thousands, raise people from the dead, restore eyesite, etc. The locals appreciated it so much that they murdered him. I figure if people didn't like a good guy like that, then none of us are going to be liked by everyone. Take it in stride, darling.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Minimus,

What I didn't expect was some of the bashing here. C'mon, can't you see a fluff question for what it really is? Perhaps some of you take yourselves a tad too seriously. I KNOW I'm a dope.

Thank you for clarifying the obvious. As to persons taking themsleves *far* too seriously, I could not agree more.

Best regards - HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit