Rutherford Exposed: The Story of Berta and Bonnie

by Farkel 747 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• tolpuddleman
    tolpuddleman

As a latecomer to this thread, I've just finished skipping thru' all 74 pages of this excellent expose.

Amazing stuff in here and well worth the several days I've spent doing so.

Thanks one and all.

• DNCall
    DNCall

To Barbara Anderson:

Years ago I promised to post this picture if I ever found it. Here are my parents (on the left) with Bonnie and Bill Heath, sharing a drink (of all things).

• bsmart
    bsmart

I have read this thread several times while coming here this past 10-11 years and am always impressed with the dedication and thoroughness of the research. Mostly I miss those who have moved on or passed (RIP Farkel). This site is a treasure for anyone who always knew something was messed up in the witness world.

• minimus
    minimus

Farkel is missed!!

• Diogenesister
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I well remember this scandal being discussed and investigated at length on here. Trouble is, with the passing of time we are not going to find any absolute truth. The circumstantial evidence that Farkel presented is certainly significant.

I was recently recalling our old member “larc” and personal family accounts from grandparents who had been there at the beginning.... long missed

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

There's a relative of Berta on You tube. It's not Larc, is it? Surely it can't be because this chaps posted videos after 2005. I think he lives on the east coast of USA.

Does anyone know his name as I don't remember it? She was his great aunt too I'm pretty sure.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Just to say the guy that said he was a relative of Berta Peale was Julian Watson. All his videos have been taken down from You tube. Wish I'd downloaded the one on Berta.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit