Rutherford Exposed: The Story of Berta and Bonnie

by Farkel 747 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

:)

This is one of my favorites threads on this forum.

Thanks for bumping it, Tenacious.

• ekaiser83
    ekaiser83

Hello again everyone!

I was doing research again for my family and realized that I never got back to you with pictures. Sorry for that, and for posting on such an old thread. Below is one my mom had on FB of her dad in his younger years while in the military I believe (Joseph Balko). If you are still interested, I will ask her for some others this week. She keeps them in a giant box in her closet, so it is not the most organized system of record.

• Dagney
    Dagney

I've just spend some time over the past few days re-reading this thread. When it first posted I was still warily looking at JW material on the internet, and this site we are all on now scared the beejeebers out of me! But...I could not look away. So many knowledgeable people and fascinating threads. It's all here folks...anything and everything you ever wanted to know about JW's and more.

This is a masterful thread...amazing insight and information of the past. So many contributors. I miss Leo. Read anything and everything by her. She is amazing. I know she has gone on to wonderful things in her life.

Thank you Simon for this place.

• JRK
    JRK

I miss Farkel too.

JK

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Who is pictured three posts up? Is that Farkel? I don't follow.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Weird...it duplicated my post.

• Dagney
    Dagney

slim, it's the picture of Joseph Balko who was the son of the caretakers at Beth Sarim when Rutherford lived there.

Edited to add, Farkel started this thread which was initially about Berta Peale, a traveling companion and "dietitian" for Rutherford. It morphed into quite an investigation of the cast of characters surrounding da Judge during his presidency of the WBTS.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Thanks. I never got round to reading this thread in full.

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer

Hi all,. Great thread. I haven't seen whole thread and unsure if there has been pics u0loaded of Berta peale. I can't speak Spanish but saw this video which appears to show photos of bonnie Boyd and Berta peale

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ipKOGmodIFA

• ElderEtta
    ElderEtta

Rest in peace Doug Checketts also known as farkel who died shortly before February 12th 2014

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit