Rutherford Exposed: The Story of Berta and Bonnie

by Farkel 747 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

NN....You might be interested in this:

*** w35 3/1 pp. 76-77 Questions ***
    Looseness of morals is also quite noticeable. The thought has been prevalent amongst some that it is unnecessary for Jehovah's witnesses to go through the form of marriage prescribed by the State, and some have lived as man and wife without subscribing to the legal requirements, claiming their authority for so doing to be the article on marriage in the Home and Happiness booklet. When one of Jehovah's witnesses considers marriage, should he not meet the legal requirements, as long as they do not conflict with God's law?
  • Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

craztblond

Does anyone know of his now descendants? and where and what they are doing now??

As far as I know Rutherford's only son, Malcolm, had no contact with him after the trip to Hawaii. That might be a false assumption though. He didn't go to his father's funeral. Mind you almost nobody did. But if they had any good feeling towards each other it died before Rutherford did.

I don't think any record has been found of Malcolm having any children. Little is known about him. I have a sneaking suspicion more might be known about Mary and Malcolm if we hunted around in the Bible Student's history. Leolaia has posted a date of death for him.

Now I was wondering what became of the Balkos and their children Princess Bonnie Balko and Prince Joseph Balko? Weren/t they bsupposed to be around when the princes of the world were resurrested to live in Beth Sarim?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Leolaia

A great job as always. And what a find to see this back up again. Thanks for checking it out

• blondie
    blondie

There is a Michael Balko that is listed on the program in the Los Angeles Bible Students area.

http://www.labiblestudents.org/convention.htm

And a George Balko Jr listed on this program in Orlando

http://www.biblestudentsweb.com/general08/2008programtest.html

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Interesing, blondie. I will have to see if there is a connection with them and the Balkos of Beth Sarim. It looks like the "Michael J. Balko" from the Los Angeles program is from Orlando, FL.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Unbelievable..The things I learn about my buddy Larc,after his death.....This board never ceases to amaze me..

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• yknot
    yknot

I checked the SS death index and only one Joseph Balko might be a contender.... born Mar 21, 1932

I ain't going to be in the area anytime soon but Fayette County/La Grange Texas is still kinda small if somebody is willing to go sniffing around for remaining kinfolk.

• moshe
    moshe

We don't know much about Rutherford and his inner circle and the same could be said about the WT leaders who are currently alive. None of them warrant more than a paragraph in their obituary.

• Motema Bolingo
  • Motema Bolingo
    Motema Bolingo

Does somebody know the date of Nathan Knorr's marriage ?

On the second photo (1941), I think that the woman just near him has nothing to do with Berta or Bonnie.

If he was already married in 1941, probably it is his wife, because I met her in Belgium in 1958 and she looks like her.

Jacques

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit