Rutherford Exposed: The Story of Berta and Bonnie

by Farkel 747 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

What wonderful research. This takes some time to read, but every word was worth it. I think all newbies need to read.

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

You never disappoint us Leolaia, your thoroughness is just dazzling, whether in linguistics or otherwise. I can see now what you meant in a previous post about your penchant for comprehensive research work. Historians of the WTS will be grateful to you for having unearthed facts unknown to the public or which the Society simply hadn't kept record of. Thanks for your dedication.

Suggestion, so that we can benefit from your wide array of interests : Have you ever envisaged doing a study about UFOS and the possibility of outer space intelligent forms of life ?

• Ding
    Ding

As interesting as this is, I had my fill of Big Joe when I learned about Beth Sarim...

• Mary
    Mary

Amazing thread. I've managed to read most, but not all of it yet. Kudos to Farkel and Leolaia for exposing the drunk known as Rutherfraud, as being an even bigger asshole than originally thought.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Great thread guys.

again, thankyou.

• minimus
    minimus

Bruce, you're still alive!!!!

• moshe
    moshe

UncleBruce, I wondered where you've been, too.

• Scott77
    Scott77

marked for later

• jam
    jam

I live in Monrovia CA. Five blks. from the Kingdom Hall. Monrovia is A small town 10-12 miles

east of Pasadena CA. I will ask around if some of the old timers remerber Mary Rutheford

• moshe
    moshe

Thanks for doing that.- it shouldn't be hard to get some information about the Rutherfords- thanks to the new overlapping generations WT dogma!- anyone who was alive before they died can help us out!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit