Rutherford Exposed: The Story of Berta and Bonnie

by Farkel 747 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• new boy
    new boy

This is GREAT.....................sex has always been such a hangup In the "lord organization"........I knew that after "Knorrs sex talk" in 1970!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

bttt for many who have not read it

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Have we ever had any indication of what Bonnie's original middle initial was? I have not seen anything in my records of one, and I wonder if Bonnie's full name was "Bonnie Marjorie Boyd," which would explain why she was "Marjorie Boyd" in the 1900 census and "Bonnie Boyd" in the 1910 census.

I think that on most marriage registrations, the full name of the partners is written. If Bonnie's marriage certificate is found it should have her full name at birth. sammieswife.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

sammieswife....I tried that route. I could only get a marriage license notice and not a copy of the marriage license itself.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Okay, you've got me thinking now.

I have just found Bonnie living at another address on the 1930 census ! The first was obviously Beth Sarim where she was listed as a servant.

Name:Bonnie Boyd
    Home in 1930:Brooklyn, Kings, New York
    Estimated birth year:abt 1899
    Birthplace:Iowa
    Relation to Head of House:Lodger
    Race:White

Education:

Military Service:

Rent/home value:

Age at first marriage:

Parents' birthplace:
    Neighbors:
    Household Members:
    NameAge
    Joseph F Rutherford60
    Bonnie Boyd31
    Donald Hosleth34

Still digging.

• juni
    juni

Thanks Lady Lee for the bump of this thread because I hadn't read this. I did see the post of Rutherford's Death Certificate and saw that a Bonnie signed it and gave the information. Didn't know who she was. Dang! His secretary.......

Seems like there are/were A LOT OF SKELETONS in the Watchtower's history closet.

Juni

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

AAARGH !!!

I have just gone round in circles and made the same discovery as Leolaia above ! Excelent table of comparative ages Leolaia !

I can't believe how many different dates of birth Bonnie has ! She travelled with Rutherford on many voyages, so she is certainly the same Bonnie.

Does anyone know when / where she died ?

• badboy
    badboy

THE SOCIAL SECURITY DEATHS INDEX MIGHT HAVE IT.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

This is the copy of Bonnie's parents names from the 1910 census. Can anyone make any sense of them ?

alt

Leolaia, the following info from the 1900 does seem to fit (as you said above). Especially as the place of birth is Waterloo Iowa - which tallies with the passenger list that gives you the 17th July 1876 date of birth.

• Marjorie Boyd
      Home in 1900: Waterloo, Black Hawk, Iowa
      Estimated birth year: abt 1897
      Birthplace: Iowa
      Relationship to head-of-house: Daughter
      Father's name: John R
      Mother's name: Victoria
      Race: White
      Neighbors: View others on page
      Household Members: Name Age
    • John R Boyd 33
    • Victoria Boyd 28
    • Gen Boyd 9
    • Marjorie Boyd 3
    • Jean Boyd 3.12
    • Lenore Caroline 24

Could those names in the image above be "Victoria and John" ?

• badboy
    badboy

FATHER MIGHT BE JOSEPH

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit