LET US TRY AN EXQUISITE CORPSE

by Terry 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Odrade
    Odrade

...good graces. There was something about that Hazzard dude, and Mookie was starting to wonder what he was doing sitting in a windowless building wearing a poorly knotted necktie in muted florals, singing "kingdom melodies" that sounded a little like hijacked Bach.

Ah yes, Cookie. Her hand was so warm and soft... and whup, there it goes.

Cookie jerked her hand abruptly out of Mookie's slightly damp grasp, gave him a glare and leapt up, stalking to the back of the hall as if she had a tail to switch. She walked up to an older, grey-haired man with a sizable paunch who was leaning on the back counter watching Hazzard being frogwalked out the door by two farm-boy types. As she whispered in the older man's ear, Mookie could see her looking his direction, frowning and gesturing towards him. The old guy nodded once, started down the aisle toward Mookie, and....

• PointBlank
    PointBlank

gruffly motioned him to the back room. "Listen up Mookie," brother elder said. "We brothers understand you're hankering after one of our women pholk...and that's perfectly ok. You see, they're just cows to us after all. But this one happens to be milked on a regular basis, if you get my drift. Dang it man, you can't be so obvious. You have to take on the characteristic of deviousness. It's all for Jehovah's benefit. We have to make Him look good. So lying, cheating, stealing, fornication and adultery must remain in the dark. Here's what you have to do....

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

Mookie awoke in a sweat. Since he had started to study with the JWs he had indeed been having some strange dreams. He wondered why his this should be the case. He had attended a few meetings now. The people were very extremely friendly and seemed to greet him with open arms. He truthfully found the meetings rather dry and unstimulating. He admittedly had expected something different. The JWs who studied with him had built the meetings up to be something akin to a group orgasm at a love fest--they had been so enthusiastic about this whole meeting attendance thing. Mookie figured there must be something wrong with him. Maybe he didn't yet have enough knowledge or maybe he didn't have "God's spirit" yet upon. Mookie was still confused, but figured he had nothing to lose by continuing to study and gain this knowlege of God that the witnesses kept telling him about. This means everlasting..taking in knowledge. Though it all seemed like a dream--what if it was true? All these people seemed to happy and sure of themselves, but there were a few things Mookie noticed that disturbed him a bit, especially last Sat when he was invited to a witness "get together" down at the lake.....

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

..one thing: this was an extremely pale group of people. As much as they went door to door, you'd think they'd have gotten a tan.

More seriously though.. there were some obvious cliques. Lots of huddled whispers and side-ways glances. Do these people even like each other?

No matter.. my sights kept going back to Cookie. Talk about something sweet. She had on a flattering, tight T-shirt, and a skirt that showed off her goods. The door-to-door work hasn't been wasted on her, evidenced by her shapely legs. I find it hard admitting I have an agenda towards her.. 'course that's not all that's hard..

• FMZ
    FMZ

(OK, I don't want to completely hijack the thread, but the title of the thread made me think of some psychotic old British necrophiliac, wearing a robe, and some slippers. He finishes dinner at a grand table, set with fine silver and candles etc. He lights his pipe, and puts some opera on the record player... he dances over to the window, looks out towards the distant graveyard, takes a deep breath, and says with a grim smirk "Hmm... let us try an exquisite corpse".)

Carry on....

FMZ

• Terry
    Terry

The words on Mookie's computer screen intruded upon his thoughts. He puzzled: "Hijack this thread"..........what website was this?

How awkward! Mook was doing a little late night research on JW's and had accidentially opened a page on an APOSTATE website!

He read a few lines here and there and decided these Ex-JW's were even stranger than the group he'd spent time with at the Kingdom Hall!

He closed the webpage and made for the telephone. He wondered what to do next. His thoughts all day had wandered over to....

• Netty
    Netty

thoughts of his favorite cartoon, spongebob squarepants. Why could he not get this little yellow sponge out of his head. What did this have to do with his beloved little cookie. And so he could stand the curiosity no more, picked up the phone and...

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

..dialed THE number. His favorite 900 number, that is. "Hello, you've reached HotStickySweet, your first stop on the journey to sensual satisfaction. The next available girl will be there to service you momentarily." He slams the phone down, realizing how silly he was being.. He longs for the real deal: Cookie.. that's the hot, sticky, sweetness he really wants.

After a few minutes of fantasy, he remembers how he got himself into this mess and feels extremely guilty. He thinks to himself, "She was sent to me by God.. as guidance. I need to stop concentrating on my physical desires and focus on what my soul needs."

He picks up the Bible Cookie gave him and out falls a piece of paper..

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

found to his astonishment that he was booking a flight for two to Paterson, New York - the site of the Dark Tower that the steady stream of revenue from millions of dubs was building. Was he actually planning to elope with Cookie?

A knock interrupted his cogitation. Cookie was at the door, looking slightly confused. Her hand was still sticky with passion...

CZAR

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

as chocolate chip picked up the phone . mookie asked what about all the false teachings? cholcate: i know all about them. you think i go to the hall for spritual food? by the way my close pioneer bro's call me chocolate milk. so how about private study at about 10 p.m. tonight when my newest bro has to clean the kingdom hall restrooms.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit